Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Of course he does. There is way too much conviction here for this guy not to be Muslim. He can fight and scream and deny it as much as he wants at this point but I am đź’Ż percent convinced. Enjoy your spiritual fulfilling protest against Israel this weekend and when they ask you to put on a vest and walk into a synagogue remember those virgins.
He’s talking about Soros, he’s a Jew.

rickyb

IMO using propaganda laced, polarizing, and inflammatory terms such as “colonization of Palestine” and “the worlds largest concentration camp” only makes a bad situation worse.

What is your personal interest that is the reasons for your strong feelings about this?
i dont think its propaganda, i think the media has been downplaying whats going on

people being born in the worlds largest open air prison (to quote former UK conservative PM david cameron) and peoples land being violently stolen and people having a different set of rights would be good explanation for why israel gets attacked.

rickyb

Of course he does. There is way too much conviction here for this guy not to be Muslim. He can fight and scream and deny it as much as he wants at this point but I am đź’Ż percent convinced. Enjoy your spiritual fulfilling protest against Israel this weekend and when they ask you to put on a vest and walk into a synagogue remember those virgins.
i think the way the jews in israel treat the arabs is proof all religions are capable of evil

rickyb

Really.

Spending a Saturday supporting racist, murdering anti-semites? And are planning and executing the extermination on folks purely based on religion/race(debatable)?

Really?

Dude.......wow.
when was the last time you actually believed in yourself enough to actually protest anything?

rickyb

LOL......pretty empty existence.
1698240579953.png

life is not about procreating and raising a bunch of :censored2:s

rickyb

Saturday Oct 28th News Flash from Canada..................
Sole man who was protesting the ongoing middle east conflict is run over by a self driving electric vehicle.
Which then continued on it's programed path.
The poor protester was unable to comment due to his life threatening injuries.
baba why dont you tell everyone about that HRW article you posted about israel turning gaza into an open air prison since 2006?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
life is not about procreating and raising a bunch of :censored2:s
Every parent hopes their child will grow up and be responsible, educated, happy, etc....

As you once admitted, your parents don't even talk to you anymore because you never achieved any of those things and they are ashamed of what you have become.

Being an idiot on this site, as well as probably every other site you're on, only adds to your idiocy.

Do you want to continue being a loser that your parents are ashamed of?

rickyb

Every parent hopes their child will grow up and be responsible, educated, happy, etc....

As you once admitted, your parents don't even talk to you anymore because you never achieved any of those things and they are ashamed of what you have become.

Being an idiot on this site, as well as probably every other site you're on, only adds to your idiocy.

Do you want to continue being a loser that your parents are ashamed of?
jesus is monitoring your behavior

quote me

and in the mean time i will post more information about israeli colonization

1698241524531.png

I don't know where you get the "blundered into one of the greatest foreign policy disasters in the country’s 250-year history" idea. What people fail to comprehend is that you cannot measure what did not happen. If Bush did what the liberals and critics wanted, we could all be dead now...
You do realize that there are things that are not revealed because that would disclose the ability to learn about them.

I'd rather have a Bush today than a bumbling Biden/Obama/Clinton/Carter any day...
you're out of your mind

no matter how :censored2:ty those other guys were, NONE of them started a middle east war
NONE of them passed the :censored2:ing "Patriot" Act

i will take an Obama that openly looks down on my race 1000x over a traitor like Bush with his bull:censored2: "compassionate conservative" neocon crap, at least i won't be getting stabbed in the back

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
jesus is monitoring your behavior

quote me

and in the mean time i will post more information about israeli colonization

View attachment 451836
FU