Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

i will be protesting the israeli colonization of palestine and the worlds largest concentration camp ever this saturday at 2 pm

it will be one of the most spiritually fulfilling and meaningful things in my life.
bar.png

RangerMan06

depends

i will be protesting the israeli colonization of palestine and the worlds largest concentration camp ever this saturday at 2 pm

it will be one of the most spiritually fulfilling and meaningful things in my life.
How bout you just fly to Palestine and fight with Hamas terrorists? You'd get to meet Alah

rickyb

Babagounj

Strength through joy
depends

Saturday Oct 28th News Flash from Canada..................
Sole man who was protesting the ongoing middle east conflict is run over by a self driving electric vehicle.
Which then continued on it's programed path.
The poor protester was unable to comment due to his life threatening injuries.

Integrity

Binge Poster
depends

IMO using propaganda laced, polarizing, and inflammatory terms such as “colonization of Palestine” and “the worlds largest concentration camp” only makes a bad situation worse.

What is your personal interest that is the reasons for your strong feelings about this?

IMO using propaganda laced, polarizing, and inflammatory terms such as “colonization of Palestine” and “the worlds largest concentration camp” only makes a bad situation worse.

What is your personal interest that is the reasons for your strong feelings about this?
He has nothing better to do. It's that simple. Mommy lets him play on her computer all day and you are seeing the results...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
God. This is why neocons are so :censored2:ing dangerous and stupid. They're talking about a video on some kid talking about dodging a draft for WW3. The last three years it's "HURR DURR wE w1lL n0t CoMpLy LeTs Go BrAnDoN" but as soon as they smell the opportunity for a war they'll gladly become the government's own personal Gestapo.

1698232153413.png

qdg2

depends

Really.

Spending a Saturday supporting racist, murdering anti-semites? And are planning and executing the extermination on folks purely based on religion/race(debatable)?

Really?

Dude.......wow.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
He probably doesn't believe there is a Hell.
Of course he does. There is way too much conviction here for this guy not to be Muslim. He can fight and scream and deny it as much as he wants at this point but I am 💯 percent convinced. Enjoy your spiritual fulfilling protest against Israel this weekend and when they ask you to put on a vest and walk into a synagogue remember those virgins.