Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I :censored2:ing hate Trump
Why do you insist on looking at his face the entire time you are logged in?

1696809054542.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to this Democrat, it's our fault that terrorists attacked Israel.

Hell, this practically reads like a threat.

"As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hello my radical leftist friend.

You didn't answer the question at all, you completely deflected to your party's talking points.

I'll ask again.
When can we expect the announcement from the Biden administration that the money will not be released to them?
Well seeing as I’m not in the cab III can’t say. Although I can prove that Cult Leader lied when he said Biden gave Iran Six Billion.
Nice try but no cigar Dear one friend

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Question for the good Christian folks here: since neither Hamas nor the Jews are Christians will they go to the same hell?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Amazing as quickly as the money flow was being cut off to Ukraine a new war starts up with plenty of video and pictures and we are already being told what side we should be supporting so we will be happy to send billions of dollars and keep the laundry machine running.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
According to this Democrat, it's our fault that terrorists attacked Israel.

Hell, this practically reads like a threat.

"As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue."
She’s a pig

Next Day Err

Amazing as quickly as the money flow was being cut off to Ukraine a new war starts up with plenty of video and pictures and we are already being told what side we should be supporting so we will be happy to send billions of dollars and keep the laundry machine running.
Because real war never breaks out. It’s all a conspiracy theory. 🤡