Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

Fetuses aren’t American citizens. Tough luck. This isn’t a theocracy. friend off with your theocratic fantasy. It’s never going to work. Women sometimes need abortions. Get over it.
If only you would keep it to absolutely necessary for the health of the mother or if she's raped. Y'all want "reproductive health" right up until just before birth. That's not a fetus. That's a fully formed baby whose only crime is it hasn't made it down the birth canal yet. You're willing to murder babies for your ideology. Don't talk to me about theocracies when abortion is part of your religious beliefs.

Next Day Err

If only you would keep it to absolutely necessary for the health of the mother or if she's raped. Y'all want "reproductive health" right up until just before birth. That's not a fetus. That's a fully formed baby whose only crime is it hasn't made it down the birth canal yet. You're willing to murder babies for your ideology. Don't talk to me about theocracies when abortion is part of your religious beliefs.
Women are raped in the military sometimes. Sometimes they need abortions. We have to treat women as full citizens.

Next Day Err

Tommy is saving these promotions for good Republicans who won’t say no to whatever Trump or other radical MAGAt wants. The minute a Republican is president is the minute Tuberville drops his fake crusade to save morality in the military. What a fraud.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fetuses aren’t American citizens. Tough luck. This isn’t a theocracy. friend off with your theocratic fantasy. It’s never going to work. Women sometimes need abortions. Get over it.
yeah yeah we've heard it from you before, we know you put women on the highest pedestal imaginable and check your morality at the base

Next Day Err

And they can prevent a pregnancy with medication immediately afterwards.

Are you suggesting they're raped and held hostage for months afterwards?

Your argument is ridiculous.
Trauma and paralysis that comes with it happens.

Also serious birth defects are a thing. And gestational trauma to women. Sometimes abortions are a thing.

And bottom line? It’s not a single other person’s business what a grown person does with what happens inside their own bodies. Except the doctor to help a woman. PERIOD. :censored2: off with your nosey, bossy crap.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
And bottom line? It’s not a single other person’s business what a grown person does with what happens inside their own bodies. Except the doctor to help a woman. PERIOD. :censored2: off with your nosey, bossy crap.
Typical self-centered liberal....
Cares about no one but himself.
Perhaps your mom should have.....nevermind

Don't you have a day of Trump-hating, Trump-Internet Research, Trump-Anger Feeding, Biden-Adoring and just general ignorance ahead of you?

Have your morning 2 litre of Pepsi and get going!

Next Day Err

Typical self-centered liberal....
Cares about no one but himself.
Perhaps your mom should have.....nevermind

Don't you have a day of Trump-hating, Trump-Internet Research, Trump-Anger Feeding, Biden-Adoring and just general ignorance ahead of you?

Have your morning 2 litre of Pepsi and get going!
Attack me because you have zero argument. You know I’m right.

Let’s get back topic at hand.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trauma and paralysis that comes with it happens.

Also serious birth defects are a thing. And gestational trauma to women. Sometimes abortions are a thing.

🤣🤣🤣 you gonna cry sweetie? Eff off snow flake! Lol