Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Keep calling me names, tough guy.
1696850248113.gif

Next Day Err

There are 130,000 surface-to-surface missiles pointed at Israel in Lebanon. Not predicting they’ll pop off but that’s part of the reason we are sending that carrier group closer to the area.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
There are 130,000 surface-to-surface missiles pointed at Israel in Lebanon. Not predicting they’ll pop off but that’s part of the reason we are sending that carrier group closer to the area.
God almighty!
Tell us when that Carrier will launch strikes. If one missile is launched?
You have no idea what you’re talking about.
We don’t need another CNN analyst on here.

Next Day Err

God almighty!
Tell us when that Carrier will launch strikes. If one missile is launched?
You have no idea what you’re talking about.
We don’t need another CNN analyst on here.
Hezbollah might’ve already launched rockets over the weekend. Now they might think twice.

You don’t wanna talk about this topic, that’s fine, but why don’t you move along?

Next Day Err

Democrats have openly sided with Hamas.
I think they are siding with the innocent Palestinians. But Hamas is a terrorist group that routinely uses civilian targets to launch their attacks from with the expectation that Israel will retaliate on those targets. When innocents are killed there then Hamas can take advantage of the bad headlines.

Hamas should be utterly destroyed.

RangerMan06

I think they are siding with the innocent Palestinians. But Hamas is a terrorist group that routinely uses civilian targets to launch their attacks from with the expectation that Israel will retaliate on those targets. When innocents are killed there then Hamas can take advantage of the bad headlines.

Hamas should be utterly destroyed.
The countries funding this should be destroyed as well