Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

If you're a non practicing Muslim, how do I know which part you don't practice? Do you ask? Do you trust the answer?
If you were familiar you'd know that the communists were really harsh on religion to the point it was almost stamped out. Thus most people in the former Soviet Union are either nominally Christian or Muslim depending on the country or region within the country. There are definitely practicing Muslims in those countries. And there are people who wear Western clothes, including the women. Women in pants who don't wear head coverings. Do you think they're doing that because they're hoping to get one over on some unsuspecting Westerner who is traveling through? Meanwhile over in Iran a young woman recently was beaten to death by the morality police because she was out in public without a head covering. People told me that they're Muslim because their great grandparents were. But that they don't practice. Was told that by a handful of people.

vantexan

LOL....
You're talking about yourself Goofy.
You go on vacation, talk to a couple of equally uninformed narcissists, read Wikipedia and WHAM...you're a :censored2:ing expert on everything.
LOL...the last line is your Victim Impact Statement....

You and ricky belong together...dumber and dumber yet
I didn't spend three months in Kyrgyzstan on a beach. Spent a month each in three different cities including the city of Osh which is much more Islamic practicing. Full Arab clothing everywhere. No one tried to kill me. Talked to a lot of people. You know what were the two things told me? How much they hate Russia. And how much they love America and wished they could live here(or already had relatives here).

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699055574144.png

vantexan

Do you deny that the Quran teaches to kill the Jew and Christian who does not convert?
Absolutely do not deny that. Do you deny that God told the Israelites to kill every living creature in a valley? Difference is we got Jesus and a better way to live. Islam is a false religion that a large percentage do very much believe they should make war on unbelievers. But you would be wrong to believe that Muslims intend to kill us all. History is full of examples of Muslim conquests where unbelievers were allowed to keep their religion. They just had to recognize Muslim authority over them and pay their taxes. They were absolutely treated as second class citizens and quite a few converted to get better treatment. Those who refused to convert or to bend the knee either got driven out or killed. The major reason I believe that Hamas acts the way they do is because as fundamentalist Muslims they can't tolerate unbelievers holding power over them and conquering their lands. They think that's their right given by Allah, not an unbeliever's right.

vantexan

Chief, you'd rather hate. Doesn't matter if they're Muslims who actually do live peacefully or Latinos looking for a better life or Africans who were born in terrible poverty and have no way out. They're all......what's that word? Ah yes, vermin. Must be hated. It's a shame with all the history you've studied you never realized why people in many places were born into circumstances they have no control over and instead of having empathy you're blinded by hate. If you believe you can meet your maker with that inside you and be ok you're sadly mistaken.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Chief, you'd rather hate. Doesn't matter if they're Muslims who actually do live peacefully or Latinos looking for a better life or Africans who were born in terrible poverty and have no way out. They're all......what's that word? Ah yes, vermin. Must be hated. It's a shame with all the history you've studied you never realized why people in many places were born into circumstances they have no control over and instead of having empathy you're blinded by hate. If you believe you can meet your maker with that inside you and be ok you're sadly mistaken.
1699057192875.png