Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m saying they’re all extremists. That includes the closest ones. What is written in the Quran leaves no doubt to what they all teach and believe. If you don’t, you are not a true Muslim.
“Kill the infidel and the unbeliever.”
Again, where are your kinder, gentler Muslims crying out in objection to what is going on?
Pretty simple

1697160283595856.png

vantexan

So, you haven’t been there, just read about it and talked to people about it….
I guess that qualifies you as an expert on the subject of the people, their history, culture, religion, food, etc….
LOL… carry on.
As opposed to y'all saying they're all this or that? I'll take my chances.

vantexan

And you’re blissful. You sound like Ricky, maybe that’s why you love debating him. Eff off
No, I'm trying to understand where people are coming from. Y'all rely on hate filled stereotypes. You want to hate. Are you a Christian? We're told to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. How can you do that if you hate everyone that looks different than you or has a different culture than you? Kill them all, they're all vermin anyways, right?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ignorance is bliss.

As opposed to y'all saying they're all this or that? I'll take my chances.
Who’s “y’all”???
I’m just pointing out that you have such a strong opinion about something you THINK you know about, but you do not.
You’ve never been there, but you’ve read about it for a retirement home and talked to a couple of guys, so you’re “educating” us…
LOL

vantexan

I’m saying they’re all extremists. That includes the closest ones. What is written in the Quran leaves no doubt to what they all teach and believe. If you don’t, you are not a true Muslim.
“Kill the infidel and the unbeliever.”
Again, where are your kinder, gentler Muslims crying out in objection to what is going on?
Already told you. It's unhealthy to speak out against the extremists in their countries.

Personally I think the Israelis should level Gaza. Remove all Gazans to the West Bank or to any country they can find who will take them. I fully support the Israelis right to end the terrorism once and for all. That means fighting and killing Hamas members. And some civilians will be killed but that's because of what Hamas chose to do several weeks ago and because the majority of Gazans have supported Hamas since 2006.

I met numerous Muslims in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan who treated me much better than many Christians have treated me over the years. But they're mostly non-practicing. Doesn't matter to y'all, they're Muslim, can't be trusted, must kill them, they're all in on a plot to kill all of us. Right?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Who’s “y’all”???
I’m just pointing out that you have such a strong opinion about something you THINK you know about, but you do not.
You’ve never been there, but you’ve read about it for a retirement home and talked to a couple of guys, so you’re “educating” us…
LOL
He’s a book worm with 2 whole years of college. Walter Mitty

vantexan

Who’s “y’all”???
LOL
Well let me ask you, if you've visited California, just flew in to L.A. and stayed a week, does that make you an expert on California? Can you name the parts of California that still elect Republicans? Can you tell us the percentages of the various races that make up California? No, you can't unless you either have met someone who does know, or you researched such things online or at the library. Would be no different than someone flying to New York from London and thinking he knows how life is in Denver because he's been to New York.

I've been to 14 countries, have spent months in 8 of them. Does that make me an expert on the whole country I spent time in? If you think a month in the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico makes you an expert on Puerto Vallarta or Chihuahua City then you are woefully uninformed.

But you keep being you with your strong opinions that ALL Muslims are this or that without ever being to a Muslim country. You're allowed but I'm not. Got it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, I'm trying to understand where people are coming from. Y'all rely on hate filled stereotypes. You want to hate. Are you a Christian? We're told to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. How can you do that if you hate everyone that looks different than you or has a different culture than you? Kill them all, they're all vermin anyways, right?
This is not about culture. This is not about stereotypes. This is not about looking different.
This is about an organized religion that supports terrorist. When confronted and you won't convert ,if they kill you, they are not breaking the law. They are upholding the law and will reap praise and great reward from Allah.

Kill 'em? You can't fix stupid. Convert them? I'll do it with a gun pointed at their crotch under the kitchen table.
Get real. I hope your thinking does not take America like it has Michigan and that ass clown they call a congresswoman.

BrownFlush

Already told you. It's unhealthy to speak out against the extremists in their countries.

Personally I think the Israelis should level Gaza. Remove all Gazans to the West Bank or to any country they can find who will take them. I fully support the Israelis right to end the terrorism once and for all. That means fighting and killing Hamas members. And some civilians will be killed but that's because of what Hamas chose to do several weeks ago and because the majority of Gazans have supported Hamas since 2006.

I met numerous Muslims in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan who treated me much better than many Christians have treated me over the years. But they're mostly non-practicing. Doesn't matter to y'all, they're Muslim, can't be trusted, must kill them, they're all in on a plot to kill all of us. Right?
If you're a non practicing Muslim, how do I know which part you don't practice? Do you ask? Do you trust the answer?

UnionStrong

This is not about culture. This is not about stereotypes. This is not about looking different.
This is about an organized religion that supports terrorist. When confronted and you won't convert ,if they kill you, they are not breaking the law. They are upholding the law and will reap praise and great reward from Allah.

Kill 'em? You can't fix stupid. Convert them? I'll do it with a gun pointed at their crotch under the kitchen table.
Get real. I hope your thinking does not take America like it has Michigan and that ass clown they call a congresswoman.
This is what most people don’t understand and don’t want to. I’ve studied American and world history for many years, I know what you’re saying is 100% correct, but how many others do? It’s not taught anywhere. Maybe when their throat is being slit they will finally understand, probably not.

UnionStrong

Who’s “y’all”???
LOL
Let him take his chances. He’s got 2 whole years of college, he knows it all.

vantexan

Can you show me what Western countries are being invaded by Muslim armies that are killing everyone who won't convert?

The Ottoman Empire overran southeastern Europe. Were all Christians killed who refused to convert? Many did because they were treated better. And thus we have Muslim dominated areas in the Balkans today. White Muslims. And centuries old friction with Eastern Orthodox Christians that exploded after Yugoslavia fell apart. Was it the Muslims attacking Christians. No, it was primarily Christian Serbs who were getting even for what happened to their relatives 80+ years before.

Same with the Moors who overran southern Spain and Italy. Did they kill everyone? No. Were everyone who didn't convert killed? No.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Wasn't there, but I have cracked some books.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Well let me ask you, if you've visited California, just flew in to L.A. and stayed a week, does that make you an expert on California? Can you name the parts of California that still elect Republicans? Can you tell us the percentages of the various races that make up California? No, you can't unless you either have met someone who does know, or you researched such things online or at the library. Would be no different than someone flying to New York from London and thinking he knows how life is in Denver because he's been to New York.

I've been to 14 countries, have spent months in 8 of them. Does that make me an expert on the whole country I spent time in? If you think a month in the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico makes you an expert on Puerto Vallarta or Chihuahua City then you are woefully uninformed.

But you keep being you with your strong opinions that ALL Muslims are this or that without ever being to a Muslim country. You're allowed but I'm not. Got it.
LOL....
You're talking about yourself Goofy.
You go on vacation, talk to a couple of equally uninformed narcissists, read Wikipedia and WHAM...you're a :censored2:ing expert on everything.
LOL...the last line is your Victim Impact Statement....

You and ricky belong together...dumber and dumber yet

BrownFlush

Can you show me what Western countries are being invaded by Muslim armies that are killing everyone who won't convert?

The Ottoman Empire overran southeastern Europe. Were all Christians killed who refused to convert? Many did because they were treated better. And thus we have Muslim dominated areas in the Balkans today. White Muslims. And centuries old friction with Eastern Orthodox Christians that exploded after Yugoslavia fell apart. Was it the Muslims attacking Christians. No, it was primarily Christian Serbs who were getting even for what happened to their relatives 80+ years before.

Same with the Moors who overran southern Spain and Italy. Did they kill everyone? No. Were everyone who didn't convert killed? No.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Wasn't there, but I have cracked some books.
Do you deny that the Quran teaches to kill the Jew and Christian who does not convert?