Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

You are a stupid fool that has no clue about this subject and most that you comment on. You're a failure with no real friends.
STFU and :censored2: Connard
see you guys are old and you get your news from the MSM which just does whatever the govt tells it to when it comes to foreign policy

israel runs the worlds largest concentration camp ever which is the gaza strip!

vantexan

Tolerant until pushed to what they really believe.
Although conciliatory words are often spoken, Islam declares that it is a sworn enemy of Christianity. In “The Proof” section of the Qur’an, we read: “The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and the pagans did not desist from unbelief . . . they shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures” (p. 29). “When you meet the unbelievers (Christians or Jews) in the battlefield strike off their heads” (Muhammad, pp. 121-122). “Make war on them (Christians and Jews) until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme” (The Spoils, p. 309).
There are more quotes, but these should help to explain the terrorism that comes today from the Islamic world.

The purpose of Islam is world domination by a Muslim empire. The word Islam declares “submission.” All infidels (non-Muslims) must either convert to Islam, be killed, or admit Islam’s superiority and pay a tax called the Jizrah, equivalent to the “charity” given by each Muslim.
Jihad is, first, the Muslim’s personal struggle against forces in his life leading him away from Allah and, secondarily, the holy war declared against unbelievers in various parts of the world, but its progress always depends on the lethal force by carnal means.
Totally the opposite the means the Lord wants us to use.
What you guys don't get is like the Christian world there are people who are born into it who ultimately when they're grown they are only nominally Muslims. They don't really believe it. I think a lot of Muslims immigrated to the U.S. because they don't want to live under strict Sharia law. And there are plenty who do want to adhere to their beliefs and want to push that in countries they move to. But they aren't all in lock step. When Hamas got elected into power in 2006 they got about 60% of the vote. That means about 40% didn't want them.

Everyone familiar with Islam know about the Sunnis and Shia. But there are other large sects. In Malaysia for example they practice an offshoot of Sunni called Shafi'i. It's considered a much gentler form of Islam. That doesn't mean it's all peaches and cream and there are extremists there who identify with Arab extremists. But by and large most people there are peaceful. Remember that they long ago got conquered by Muslim armies. They weren't the ones doing the conquering.

rickyb

Hamas knows it can never totally defeat Israel by itself.
That is why they want other Muslim countries to join the fight.
They are under the illusion that in the end, they will be victorious.
Most likely they would also be defeated by these same other Muslim groups who see them as just another threat.
most of hte world sees israel and america for what they are

rickyb

What you guys don't get is like the Christian world there are people who are born into it who ultimately when they're grown they are only nominally Muslims. They don't really believe it. I think a lot of Muslims immigrated to the U.S. because they don't want to live under strict Sharia law. And there are plenty who do want to adhere to their beliefs and want to push that in countries they move to. But they aren't all in lock step. When Hamas got elected into power in 2006 they got about 60% of the vote. That means about 40% didn't want them.

Everyone familiar with Islam know about the Sunnis and Shia. But there are other large sects. In Malaysia for example they practice an offshoot of Sunni called Shafi'i. It's considered a much gentler form of Islam. That doesn't mean it's all peaches and cream and there are extremists there who identify with Arab extremists. But by and large most people there are peaceful. Remember that they long ago got conquered by Muslim armies. They weren't the ones doing the conquering.
its likely they immigrated bc standards of living are higher in us vs their mother country, and because of US propaganda about how wonderful it is

rickyb

And a true Muslim ( by the book, what’s written in the Koran) is a radical Muslim. If you aren’t one, you need to be killed.
Don’t wonder why you never hear any Muslims condemning Hamas. It’s what they all want. Kill the infidels. That includes you and me.
do you have any muslim friends lol

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

“You can’t always get what you want.” -Mick Jagger
“A kinder, gentler machine gun hand.” - Neil Young

So most Muslims are hypocrites?

vantexan

You made a comment about Malaysia. Have you ever been there? Do you know anyone from there other than someone you met on a cruise ship or something?
I've spent some time exploring living in Malaysia for retirement. Too hot and humid for me. But I've talked to a couple dozen expats who do live there and have read extensively about the country. For example Malaysia is split between the peninsula it shares with Thailand and the island of Borneo it shares with Indonesia. There are two Malaysian states on Borneo, and one, Sarawak, is predominantly Christian and most speak good English. Not surprising because the whole country at one point was a British colony. Sarawak was where I was most interested but the country's capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a very modern city with great infrastructure. Excellent healthcare. Huge, beautiful malls. That's important if you want to be in air conditioning when it's 97° and very humid outside.

There's an island off the coast called Penang that's majority Chinese heritage and Islam is a small minority there. Supposed to have incredible food with the blending of Chinese, Indian, and Malay cuisines.

vantexan

“You can’t always get what you want.” -Mick Jagger
“A kinder, gentler machine gun hand.” - Neil Young

So most Muslims are hypocrites?
I don't know. Are all Americans Christian? Do many people born into Christian families leave the Church? The thing about the fanatics in many Muslim countries is you can't just up and declare yourself a Christian. You can be imprisoned. Passing out Bibles and proselytizing can get you the death penalty. Those that don't believe or aren't as convicted as the extremists tend to keep their mouths shut.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I've spent some time exploring living in Malaysia for retirement. Too hot and humid for me. But I've talked to a couple dozen expats who do live there and have read extensively about the country. For example Malaysia is split between the peninsula it shares with Thailand and the island of Borneo it shares with Indonesia. There are two Malaysian states on Borneo, and one, Sarawak, is predominantly Christian and most speak good English. Not surprising because the whole country at one point was a British colony. Sarawak was where I was most interested but the country's capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a very modern city with great infrastructure. Excellent healthcare. Huge, beautiful malls. That's important if you want to be in air conditioning when it's 97° and very humid outside.

There's an island off the coast called Penang that's majority Chinese heritage and Islam is a small minority there. Supposed to have incredible food with the blending of Chinese, Indian, and Malay cuisines.
So, you haven’t been there, just read about it and talked to people about it….
I guess that qualifies you as an expert on the subject of the people, their history, culture, religion, food, etc….
LOL… carry on.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
see you guys are old and you get your news from the MSM which just does whatever the govt tells it to when it comes to foreign policy

israel runs the worlds largest concentration camp ever which is the gaza strip!
You’re another ducking idiot that thinks he knows WTF he’s talking about.
STFU…

BrownFlush

I don't know. Are all Americans Christian? Do many people born into Christian families leave the Church? The thing about the fanatics in many Muslim countries is you can't just up and declare yourself a Christian. You can be imprisoned. Passing out Bibles and proselytizing can get you the death penalty. Those that don't believe or aren't as convicted as the extremists tend to keep their mouths shut.
I’m saying they’re all extremists. That includes the closest ones. What is written in the Quran leaves no doubt to what they all teach and believe. If you don’t, you are not a true Muslim.
“Kill the infidel and the unbeliever.”
Again, where are your kinder, gentler Muslims crying out in objection to what is going on?

BrownFlush

so you dont have any muslim friends?
Just doctors.
They think I'm Muslim.
Just in case I need something major done down the road like heart surgery. I don't want them thinking what an opportune time to kill an infidel.
(It's a joke, son) You're a dip s:censored2:t.