Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699193349632.png

rickyb

LOL…
VOX is a left wing hymnal.
Keep searching for factual, peer-reviewed data if you want to do anything other than support the murdering Hamas terrorists.
Israeli govt killed 400x more innocents over the decades vs palestine

Hamaa committed oct 7 act for 2 reasons likely. 1 - they spent 20 years of their life condemned to a open air prison.

2 - they knew alot of innocents ppl killed by israel over the years

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Hamaa committed oct 7 act for 2 reasons likely. 1 - they spent 20 years of their life condemned to a open air prison.

Yeah. You don't purposefully target and kill women, children, or civilians.
Ever.
I don't care what their justification is.

And it isn't an "act".
It's "cold blooded murders".

Just trying to help you out with some definitions there.

rickyb

Yeah. You don't purposefully target and kill women, children, or civilians.
Ever.
I don't care what their justification is.

And it isn't an "act".
It's "cold blooded murders".

Just trying to help you out with some definitions there.
thats likely why they did it, so if you care about civilians then end the concentration camp that is gaza, and stop israel from indiscriminately killing civilians for starters. stop funding israel. you are about to give away another 15 billion to israel who has a better welfare state than you. save the 15 billion for america. or give it to a poor country. america is allied with israel because its a strategic ally in the middle east.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
thats likely why they did it, so if you care about civilians then end the concentration camp that is gaza, and stop israel from indiscriminately killing civilians for starters. stop funding israel. you are about to give away another 15 billion to israel who has a better welfare state than you. save the 15 billion for america. or give it to a poor country. america is allied with israel because its a strategic ally in the middle east.
Do you support their action to murder innocents on October 7th?

Yes or no.

RangerMan06

False

Thebrownblob

of course not. ive said it so many times here i dont support killing civilians, partly why i am against nukes

i want to know why 9/11 happened. what was their motivation.
Nice twist. You said it’s justified. Then you go further and say all Israelis are combatants. Because somehow they’re all colonists. 😂 you can lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to us. Those cowards could have targeted military personnel and bases. Instead they chose civilians to kill rape and kidnap. According to you, they just couldn’t help themselves because they’re in an open air prison? OK that’s a hell of a prison seems like they have access to a lot of weapons.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nice twist. You said it’s justified. Then you go further and say all Israelis are combatants. Because somehow they’re all colonists. 😂 you can lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to us. Those cowards could have targeted military personnel and bases. Instead they chose civilians to kill rape and kidnap.
He’s a mental midget. All he does is lie, because he’s fed lies from the idiots he reads.

rickyb

Nice twist. You said it’s justified. Then you go further and say all Israelis are combatants. Because somehow they’re all colonists. 😂 you can lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to us. Those cowards could have targeted military personnel and bases. Instead they chose civilians to kill rape and kidnap. According to you, they just couldn’t help themselves because they’re in an open air prison? OK that’s a hell of a prison seems like they have access to a lot of weapons.
quote me saying its justified. its understandable why they did it. doesnt mean they should do it. no one i listen to supports hamas.

ralph nader raises the same question:
1699198874617.png

israel and usa have supported and given money to hamas decades ago and they may still be doing it!

Thebrownblob

quote me saying its justified. its understandable why they did it. doesnt mean they should do it. no one i listen to supports hamas.

ralph nader raises the same question:
View attachment 453510
israel and usa have supported and given money to hamas decades ago and they may still be doing it!
Understandable is justification. It’s not understandable it’s disgusting anything short of that proves you’re a monster.