Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

So when in your demented determination, if someone miss treat you long enough, it’s OK for you to rape and kill and kidnap their family members? Answer the question.
no but you can understand why they might do that

MIT did a study of violence who attacked first hamas or israel. it was overwhelmingly israel.

rickyb

Again, you understand it so you justify it, not only do you justify your March for it.
You need to learn the English language and grow up because right now you sound like a fool who makes excuses for murdering innocent people.
jesus is monitoring your lies

look at the definition. its not hte same things

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your lies

look at the definition. its not hte same things
It’s the same thing with you you’re making excuses for it. There is absolutely no excuse for it. You cannot be upset with what you feel. The Israelis have done and OK with what Hamas has done. You’re being a hypocrite. Violence will only beget more violence.

Thebrownblob

no but you can understand why they might do that

MIT did a study of violence who attacked first hamas or israel. it was overwhelmingly israel.
No, I absolutely cannot understand. Do you understand that? Unlike you I don’t enjoy watching innocent people slaughtered.

rickyb

No, I absolutely cannot understand. Do you understand that? Unlike you I don’t enjoy watching innocent people slaughtered.
jesus is monitoring your behavior

i understand, when you make mistakes you might suffer in hell. the mistake in this case is the open air prison and "mowing the lawn" by israel. those idiot civilians were partying extremely close to an open air prison. its completely immoral.

rickyb

It’s the same thing with you you’re making excuses for it. There is absolutely no excuse for it. You cannot be upset with what you feel. The Israelis have done and OK with what Hamas has done. You’re being a hypocrite. Violence will only beget more violence.
youre right violence begets violence

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your behavior

i understand, when you make mistakes you might suffer in hell. the mistake in this case is the open air prison and "mowing the lawn" by israel. those idiot civilians were partying extremely close to an open air prison. its completely immoral.
Shockingly you said something more vial than anything you said throughout this whole thread. Blamed their slaughter on the victims, and mocked them by calling them “idiots” talk about the pot, calling the kettle black, why you’re not banned from here is beyond me. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Shockingly you said something more vial than anything you said throughout this whole thread. Blamed their slaughter on the victims, and mocked them by calling them “idiots” talk about the pot, calling the kettle black, why you’re not banned from here is beyond me. There is a special place in hell for people like you.
He should be banned. Views like his should never be given a forum. I guess rape victims were asking for it too.

rickyb

its in bad taste to party near a concentration camp where the prisoners can hear you

they dont deserve to die for it, but its a poor decision. callous indifference.

Thebrownblob

its in bad taste to party near a concentration camp where the prisoners can hear you

they dont deserve to die for it, but its a poor decision. callous indifference.
Got it, you think someone is doing something you feel is in bad taste is worth murdering them for. That’s pretty normal right @rickyb ?

Calus indifference to me, would also be spitting on a dead person and mocking their death. But you do you.

rickyb

Got it, you think someone is doing something you feel is in bad taste is worth murdering them for. That’s pretty normal right @rickyb ?
what did i just say lol

maybe theres a connection between your poor understanding of hte english language thinking understanding and justification are hte same thing

wheres your tears for the 5000 dead children in gaza since oct 7? crocodile tears?

Thebrownblob

what did i just say lol

maybe theres a connection between your poor understanding of hte english language thinking understanding and justification are hte same thing

wheres your tears for the 5000 dead children in gaza since oct 7? crocodile tears?
Sorry Ricky, unlike you, I won’t justify anything in regards to war from either side. None of this has done any good for centuries. You won’t see me marching with a flag for either side. I’m on the side of peace and life, not war and death. You are just part of the war machine championing death for people who don’t even have a choice. And may not even agree with what their governments and leaders are doing on both sides.

vantexan

what did i just say lol

Would anyone have died in Gaza since October 7th outside of natural causes if Hamas hadn't attacked?

That big celebration. That's what free people do. Do women dance freely and uncovered in Muslim countries? You're fighting to restore the right to the Palestinians to take away freedom from their own people in their own country after killing off people who believe in free and equal rights. 2 million Muslims inside Israel agree.

rickyb

Would anyone have died in Gaza since October 7th outside of natural causes if Hamas hadn't attacked?

That big celebration. That's what free people do. Do women dance freely and uncovered in Muslim countries? You're fighting to restore the right to the Palestinians to take away freedom from their own people in their own country after killing off people who believe in free and equal rights. 2 million Muslims inside Israel agree.
yes, israel regularily bombs gaza and btw being in an open air prison is not a natural cause

i doubt most israelis believe in equal rights which is why its an apartheid state

Thebrownblob

yes, israel regularily bombs gaza and btw being in an open air prison is not a natural cause

i doubt most israelis believe in equal rights which is why its an apartheid state
Yes, because the Palestinians under Hamas are such a loving and kind group. Seriously come on.

rickyb

Sorry Ricky, unlike you, I won’t justify anything in regards to war from either side. None of this has done any good for centuries. You won’t see me marching with a flag for either side. I’m on the side of peace and life, not war and death. You are just part of the war machine championing death for people who don’t even have a choice. And may not even agree with what their governments and leaders are doing on both sides.
cool story bro