Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Thebrownblob

which goes back to ralph nader questioning israeli's PM's quote supporting and funding hamas.

weapons get inside prisons as you know.
I well aware of the debate around how Hamas was started. But in your view, they are so stupid that they are giving weapons to use against the Israelis by the Israelis so the Israelis can level Gaza? If that’s even remotely true, the Palestinians are the dumbest people on the face of the Earth.

vantexan

yes, israel regularily bombs gaza and btw being in an open air prison is not a natural cause

i doubt most israelis believe in equal rights which is why its an apartheid state
You don't get it. Those Muslim countries surrounding Israel are all giant open air prisons for many of their citizens. You must conform to what those in power want. Live the way they say, dress the way they say, believe the way they say. Israel is fighting not only for their existence but also to have a free society. You're literally saying that the Israelis don't believe in equal rights when women have the right to dress as they want, marry who they want, travel freely, get an education. In just about every Arab Muslim nation that's restricted, often to extreme degrees.

Israel bombs Gaza after they are attacked.

rickyb

You don't get it. Those Muslim countries surrounding Israel are all giant open air prisons for many of their citizens. You must conform to what those in power want. Live the way they say, dress the way they say, believe the way they say. Israel is fighting not only for their existence but also to have a free society. You're literally saying that the Israelis don't believe in equal rights when women have the right to dress as they want, marry who they want, travel freely, get an education. In just about every Arab Muslim nation that's restricted, often to extreme degrees.

Israel bombs Gaza after they are attacked.
are they under military blockade like gaza?

did they get their passports taken away?

israel is not free, they are fighting to expand their territory and for jewish only state. its nuts. the jews already have more rights.

no MIT overwhelmingly says that israel has initiated the attack, not in defense.

rickyb

The idiocy of the left wing in the west is beyond ridiculous. They live in bizzarro world. Just look at what the fools post here.
i stood near some lgbtq flags at the recent march

my "christian" tenant possibly doesnt support LGBTQ either. LGBTQs are vulnerable. time to join alliances.

eminem was a huge homophobe. many rappers were too. are they muslim?

Thebrownblob

my "christian" tenant possibly doesnt support LGBTQ either. LGBTQs are vulnerable. time to join alliances.

Are they killing LGBTQ people as excepted policy? Are they enslaving the female population? You cannot be this ignorant can you?

Thebrownblob

without being an expert i thought he should not have raised it and just been happy with capital gains
I wonder what you would justify them doing to him? After all, he’s extorting them right? Almost imprisoning. It’s like living under apartheid suppression! And interesting you’re not an expert on real estate, but you are on foreign affairs?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
are they under military blockade like gaza?

did they get their passports taken away?

israel is not free, they are fighting to expand their territory and for jewish only state. its nuts. the jews already have more rights.

no MIT overwhelmingly says that israel has initiated the attack, not in defense.
You’re a damn liar. Military blockade my ass. You fool.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

More BS deflection from a fool.

vantexan

Next his buddy van will be telling us all what a peace loving religion Islam is. 2 idiots.
I will be telling you that not every Muslim is a bloodthirsty psychopath or supports terrorists. Your comic book understanding of the world is a major reason why the world is so screwed up. And I hope you're intelligent enough to understand that by saying "your" in the last sentence I'm not saying you specifically. You are just part of it.