Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

I will be telling you that not every Muslim is a bloodthirsty psychopath or supports terrorists. Your comic book understanding of the world is a major reason why the world is so screwed up. And I hope you're intelligent enough to understand that by saying "your" in the last sentence I'm not saying you specifically. You are just part of it.
tell @Thebrownblob the difference between understanding and justification. or that real christians arent liars.

vantexan

i stood near some lgbtq flags at the recent march

my "christian" tenant possibly doesnt support LGBTQ either. LGBTQs are vulnerable. time to join alliances.

eminem was a huge homophobe. many rappers were too. are they muslim?
Is Eminem executing gays? Is he forcing women to cover themselves head to toe? Is he not allowing them to drive? To not go outside their homes without a male relative accompanying them?

The United Arab Emirates is one of the more open Arab states. Do you know that if a woman claims she was raped there she has to produce 5 or 6 male witnesses to the rape in order to be believed? If she doesn't she can be beaten and jailed.

rickyb

He really should cut you off until you’ve figured out how money works.
his excuse was interest rates are going up. the govt limits how much you can increase the rent unless you put the tenant in a rock and a hard place and they "agree" which is what my dad did.

i agree he shouldve increased it on the basement guys years ago because they were late and rude. but not on the top. the 40 or 50 year old son on the top who is related to the upstairs tenant wanted to fight my dad. so much for christianity being hte religion of peace, he is weak minded

rickyb

Is Eminem executing gays? Is he forcing women to cover themselves head to toe? Is he not allowing them to drive? To not go outside their homes without a male relative accompanying them?

The United Arab Emirates is one of the more open Arab states. Do you know that if a woman claims she was raped there she has to produce 5 or 6 male witnesses to the rape in order to be believed? If she doesn't she can be beaten and jailed.
eminem was an outspoken homophobe and was bad for gays. some people listened to his lyrics and repeated hate speech or even violently attacked gays. he was bad for women too. he was a false prophet. so were many rappers.

yea religions suck. christians suck like george bush. isnt america a mostly christian nation and its the worlds most violent govt. muslims suck too. but that doesnt mean most christians and muslims are terrorists. it just means theyre mostly mediocre.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
his excuse was interest rates are going up. the govt limits how much you can increase the rent unless you put the tenant in a rock and a hard place and they "agree" which is what my dad did.

i agree he shouldve increased it on the basement guys years ago because they were late and rude. but not on the top. the 40 or 50 year old son on the top who is related to the upstairs tenant wanted to fight my dad. so much for christianity being hte religion of peace, he is weak minded
Sounds like you’re kin.

vantexan

eminem was an outspoken homophobe and was bad for gays. some people listened to his lyrics and repeated hate speech or even violently attacked gays. he was bad for women too. he was a false prophet. so were many rappers.

yea religions suck. christians suck like george bush. isnt america a mostly christian nation and its the worlds most violent govt. muslims suck too. but that doesnt mean most christians and muslims are terrorists. it just means theyre mostly mediocre.
It means in the United States if a woman wants to dress in tight clothes with an exposed navel she can. If she chooses to marry another woman she can. If she wants to jump in a car and travel to another state she can. There are things people do that might not be liked by those with certain religious beliefs but in the U.S. they can't stop that from happening. At the same time if you have certain beliefs you can freely follow your beliefs as long as you aren't hurting others.

But a Christian can't go to Muslim countries and pass out Bibles. A woman can't do any of the above. This is what you are fighting for. The right to tell everyone they must adhere and conform to one belief system and not violate any of its tenants.

Thebrownblob

tell @Thebrownblob the difference between understanding and justification. or that real christians arent liars.
“I have heard all about you, Lord. I am filled with awe by your amazing works. In this time of our deep need, help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger, remember your mercy.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3‬:‭2‬

rickyb

It means in the United States if a woman wants to dress in tight clothes with an exposed navel she can. If she chooses to marry another woman she can. If she wants to jump in a car and travel to another state she can. There are things people do that might not be liked by those with certain religious beliefs but in the U.S. they can't stop that from happening. At the same time if you have certain beliefs you can freely follow your beliefs as long as you aren't hurting others.

But a Christian can't go to Muslim countries and pass out Bibles. A woman can't do any of the above. This is what you are fighting for. The right to tell everyone they must adhere and conform to one belief system and not violate any of its tenants.
America violently attacks or destroys the careers of ppl with some beliefs like anti racists, anti capitalists, anti war, striking workers etc. however you are likely still better than these other countries. us christians blow up muslim countries in criminal wars of aggression

Im talking about israel violent colonization of palestine and jewish supremacy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“I have heard all about you, Lord. I am filled with awe by your amazing works. In this time of our deep need, help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger, remember your mercy.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3‬:‭2‬
Revelations is gonna be fulfilled soon.

rickyb

What method of rebellion do you propose?
call your representatives, make videos, go to protests, make music, clothes, bumper sticker, donate, all of htose is better than nothing

most people dont believe in their power ot affect change. they are non believers.

vantexan

America violently attacks or destroys the careers of ppl with some beliefs like anti racists, anti capitalists, anti war, striking workers etc. however you are likely still better than these other countries. us christians blow up muslim countries in criminal wars of aggression

Im talking about israel violent colonization of palestine and jewish supremacy.
How many countries have we attacked since the Afghanistan withdrawal? And we are talking about personal freedom. How many countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia where Islam is dominant enjoy the same personal freedoms that Israel and Western nations enjoy?

rickyb

How many countries have we attacked since the Afghanistan withdrawal? And we are talking about personal freedom. How many countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia where Islam is dominant enjoy the same personal freedoms that Israel and Western nations enjoy?
israel :censored2:ing sucks man

america is much better than israel when it comes to freedom. the jews in israel suck. im obviously not saying they all do.

in 2016 obama dropped 26000+ bombs on other countries in one year. im using that number because i remember hearing about it. how many times was america bombed in any year since world war 2? you are the worlds most violent government; the biggest terror state, and that is why 9/11 happened, and thats why palestinians hate you, and thats probably why alot of hte world thinks you are dangerous and possibly doesnt like you either

vantexan

israel :censored2:ing sucks man

america is much better than israel when it comes to freedom. the jews in israel suck. im obviously not saying they all do.

in 2016 obama dropped 26000+ bombs on other countries. im using that number because i remember hearing about it. how many times was america bombed in any year since world war 2? you are the worlds most violent government; the biggest terror state, and that is why 9/11 happened, and thats why palestinians hate you, and thats probably why alot of hte world thinks you are dangerous and possibly doesnt like you either
Again, why are you defending people who murder innocent civilians and have the goal of installing an Islamist state that will control every aspect of their citizens' lives? The Palestinians aren't fighting for liberty and freedom. They are fighting to kill or run off all Jews so that they can install the kind of world you claim to hate.