Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Sure and and constantly making silly remarks like Jesus is monitoring your lies when you don’t even believe in Jesus just shows that you’re very immature.

You support a regime that would you drag your body through the street and then cut your head off, your intelligence level is not very high but hey, everyone makes mistakes, right?
i support palestine.

if you believe in jesus and you do a terrible job with your actions, isnt that worse? i just want people to be good religious folks

vantexan

im against concentration camps / collective punishment, violently stealing land, unequal rights

you know i heard when hamas was democratically elected, that was the only one in all the arab countries. is that true?

as you know the US is allied with the egyptian dictatorship, the saudi dictatorship
Gaza putting an organization in power that restricts rights and is devoted to killing Jews is nothing to be proud of. If you think that Palestine would be a democratic haven after the Jews have been driven out then you are seriously deluded. There are reasons that the surrounding nations refuse to take them. They've fomented civil war everywhere they've gone. They've driven most of the Christians out of Lebanon. Those were Arab and Lebanese Christians who've been there a long time. They started a civil war in Jordan and 30,000 Palestinians got killed. These are who you're supporting. They are fenced off from Israel for a reason.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

im against concentration camps / collective punishment, violently stealing land, unequal rights

you know i heard when hamas was democratically elected, that was the only one in all the arab countries. is that true?

as you know the US is allied with the egyptian dictatorship, the saudi dictatorship
You’re against concentration camps, collective punishment, violently stealing land and unequal rights? Then why do you support the government The Palestinians have put in place in what you call a Democratic election?
They kidnap innocent people, and kill innocent people for collective punishment, they violently steal land, they absolutely have unequal human rights for homosexuals, women, and anyone else who they deem unworthy to the point that they’re put to death as a matter of accepted law, You are such a confused little boy. If you were smart enough to understand the nuance of my argument, you would not support either side, but you do because you do approve of all those things.

rickyb

Iraq and Afghanistan held democratic elections. And Gaza putting an organization in power that restricts rights and is devoted to killing Jews is nothing to be proud of. If you think that Palestine would be a democratic haven after the Jews have been driven out then you are seriously deluded. There are reasons that the surrounding nations refuse to take them. They've fomented civil war everywhere they've gone. They've driven most of the Christians out of Lebanon. Those were Arab Christians who've been there a long time. They started a civil war in Jordan and 30,000 Palestinians got killed. These are who you're supporting. They are fenced off from Israel for a reason.
nobody wanted the jews after ww2 either. but thats garbage.

i just read an older 2005 interview with noam chomsky on the iraq election and it happened because the locals demanded it and the brits and americans were against it. i am jacks complete lack of suprise.

i havent heard anything about that. im pretty sure i recall hearing israel is one of the most aggressive nations according to noam chomsky and ive seen videos of them occupying egyptian land in the 1967 war and the golam heights. and i think israel fought lebanon too.

no you have no right to fence off and cut of supplies to women and children for decades. innocent before proven guilty wtf. free markets is free movement of people.

rickyb

You’re against concentration camps, collective punishment, violently stealing land and unequal rights? Then why do you support the government The Palestinians have put in place in what you call a Democratic election?
They kidnap innocent people, and kill innocent people for collective punishment, they violently steal land, they absolutely have unequal human rights for homosexuals, women, and anyone else who they deem unworthy to the point that they’re put to death as a matter of accepted law, You are such a confused little boy. If you were smart enough to understand the nuance of my argument, you would not support either side, but you do because you do approve of all those things.
jimmy carter calls it a democratic election. i dont support hamas or israel. i support palestine.

hasnt the palestine govt been getting more extreme over the decades? i think israel poisoned one of the previous more moderate leaders. you know who does support hamas, the PM of israel, and israel and america over the decades as a counter weight to the older more moderate govt

1700278529989.png

Thebrownblob

jimmy carter calls it a democratic election. i dont support hamas or israel. i support palestine.

View attachment 455034
Hello Ricky, Palestine voted for them in what you call a free fair Democratic election many years ago. And Jimmy Carter is a nice man, but he should’ve stuck to growing peanuts and being charitable.

rickyb

Hello Ricky, Palestine voted for them in what you call a free fair Democratic election many years ago. And Jimmy Carter is a nice man, but he should’ve stuck to growing peanuts and being charitable.
i dont think anyone has been a better president since jimmy carter.

yea palestine did vote for them. hamas was never given a chance. the "wrong" people won.

most of the oct 7th hamas terrorist were in their 20s, likely never left the open air prison and born into it. of course theyre going to be pissed off and probably driven mad.

Thebrownblob

i dont think anyone has been a better president since jimmy carter.

yea palestine did vote for them. hamas was never given a chance. the "wrong" people won.

most of the oct 7th hamas terrorist were in their 20s, likely never left the open air prison and born into it. of course theyre going to be pissed off and probably driven mad.
1700279136979.gif

Box Ox

obama was :censored2:ing terrible for god sakes. look who followed obama if thats any indication. reagan ushered in the modern era of corporate control of govt and the ideology of no supports for the mass population but in secret support for corporations.

I understand why you want to put Carter up on a pedestal, comrade. If something is bad for America you really like it.

rickyb

I understand why you want to put Carter up on a pedestal, comrade. If something is bad for America you really like it.
american politics changed midway through the carter admin. every president since carter has been worse and worse. clinton was better than bush or obama. im not sure if bush senior was better than clinton. clinton was awful he sold out the workers for big money. democrat corruption gave way to extremists like trump.

be careful the MSM will have you worshipping the guys who are bad and hating the guys who were good

vantexan

nobody wanted the jews after ww2 either. but thats garbage.

i just read an older 2005 interview with noam chomsky on the iraq election and it happened because the locals demanded it and the brits and americans were against it. i am jacks complete lack of suprise.

i havent heard anything about that. im pretty sure i recall hearing israel is one of the most aggressive nations according to noam chomsky and ive seen videos of them occupying egyptian land in the 1967 war and the golam heights. and i think israel fought lebanon too.

no you have no right to fence off and cut of supplies to women and children for decades. innocent before proven guilty wtf. free markets is free movement of people.
Israel didn't fight Lebanon. It fought Hezbollah inside Lebanon.

Cut off supplies for decades? That's a pretty neat trick surviving for decades without supplies.

rickyb

Israel didn't fight Lebanon. It fought Hezbollah inside Lebanon.

Cut off supplies for decades? That's a pretty neat trick surviving for decades without supplies.
you can see in this post chomsky mentions a "diet". gaza has one of hte highest unemployment rates in the world too.

i will research what happened with israel and lebanon.

hasnt the palestine govt been getting more extreme over the decades? i think israel poisoned one of the previous more moderate leaders. you know who does support hamas, the PM of israel, and israel and america over the decades as a counter weight to the older more moderate govt

View attachment 455034