Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

We had inflation in the teens under Carter. The Iranian hostage crisis. Everyone has been better than Carter until Biden told Carter to hold his beer.
nader calls him the best of our time. the way carter divested from his peanut biz to trumps corruption was frequently noted.

vantexan

nader calls him the best of our time. the way carter divested from his peanut biz to trumps corruption was frequently noted.

He did good things as an ex president. But a lot of people rated him the worst president until Biden. It's not that he was disliked personally. He just didn't seem able to make the tough decisions.

rickyb

He did good things as an ex president. But a lot of people rated him the worst president until Biden. It's not that he was disliked personally. He just didn't seem able to make the tough decisions.
my theory on the propaganda model is that it will have you hating whats good and loving whats bad. unless you break through the matrix.

so the reason why so many people didnt like carter was probably for that reason.

the presidents have likely been getting worse every 4 years since reagan. i think part of hte reason trump is so hated aside from his corruption is because the elites dont like him which is why he faces jail time. its not that the other presidents are innocent, theyre not, but the elites supported them.

i will now post why israel invaded lebanon.

rickyb

@vantexan
1700327386040.png

Box Ox

vantexan

my theory on the propaganda model is that it will have you hating whats good and loving whats bad. unless you break through the matrix.

so the reason why so many people didnt like carter was probably for that reason.

the presidents have likely been getting worse every 4 years since reagan. i think part of hte reason trump is so hated aside from his corruption is because the elites dont like him which is why he faces jail time. its not that the other presidents are innocent, theyre not, but the elites supported them.

i will now post why israel invaded lebanon.
Probably? People lived through it. It's the reason Carter only got one term.