Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Because Hamas wants to kill every Jew, they do not want peace they want dead Jews. The Jews agree to that would be like having a candlelight dinner at Jeffrey Dahmer‘s house. Only an idiot would seriously consider it.
No not wrong you just have no defense for the FACT that Hamas does not care about Gaza but announced on Oct 7 that the terror campaign they were launching was going to be the end of Israel.

rickyb

Yes that’s right and America and our bases kick ass!
1700788692693.png

rickyb

You literally are quoting people right after one of the worst terrorist attacks in history. Where are the quotes of Israeli politicians from a year ago? 5 years ago? 20 years ago? You've been saying they've been talking about genocide over the years. And those quotes he listed make perfect sense in light of what just happened. Why don't you quote Hamas who are saying they intend to repeat October 7th over and over? In your estimation you feel that's ok?
1700788807018.png

rickyb

You are still quoting the Israeli reaction to October 7th. Where are all the Israeli politicians before October 7th talking about committing genocide? You've been claiming that the October 7th attack was justified because of genocide being carried out by the Israelis.
on oct 7th they dont have a right to attack civilians under intl law

on hamas does have a right to attack israeli military targets because they are under occupation and international law protects violent resistance. israel does not have a right to self defence because it occupies gaza, on oct 7 it only had a right to fight the hamas guys in israel and protect its civilians.

im talking about genocide since oct 7th. i cant remember before then; israel is certainly making it miserable for palestinians and runs the worlds largest open air prison. its true before oct 7th israel routinely conducted operations in gaza killing civilians, violating the ceasefires. was that a genocide, i dont know, i will quote when i heard comment on it again.

vantexan

on oct 7th they dont have a right to attack civilians under intl law

on hamas does have a right to attack israeli military targets because they are under occupation and international law protects violent resistance. israel does not have a right to self defence because it occupies gaza, on oct 7 it only had a right to fight the hamas guys in israel and protect its civilians.

im talking about genocide since oct 7th. i cant remember before then; israel is certainly making it miserable for palestinians and runs the worlds largest open air prison. its true before oct 7th israel routinely conducted operations in gaza killing civilians, violating the ceasefires. was that a genocide, i dont know, i will quote when i heard comment on it again.
Name me the times Israel bombed Gaza or entered Gaza that wasn't in direct response to a Hamas attack? And Hamas has stated they intend to keep making October 7 style attacks. You're saying Israel only has the right to stop those attacks as they happen, not end Hamas once and for all. So in your estimation in WWII the Allies only had the right to fight the Nazis as they attacked others. They didn't have the right to bomb Germany into submission. Same with Japan. You have a very naive understanding of the world. The majority of Germans and Japanese supported their leadership and military in what they were doing which resulted in tens of millions killed. The majority of Palestinians do the same. Israel isn't killing the Palestinian Israelis living within their borders. They are killing the ones who refuse to live in peace and then only after the Palestinians committed horrific acts of terrorism. The Palestinians brought all of this on themselves and unfortunately their children.

rickyb

Name me the times Israel bombed Gaza or entered Gaza that wasn't in direct response to a Hamas attack? And Hamas has stated they intend to keep making October 7 style attacks. You're saying Israel only has the right to stop those attacks as they happen, not end Hamas once and for all. So in your estimation in WWII the Allies only had the right to fight the Nazis as they attacked others. They didn't have the right to bomb Germany into submission. Same with Japan. You have a very naive understanding of the world. The majority of Germans and Japanese supported their leadership and military in what they were doing which resulted in tens of millions killed. The majority of Palestinians do the same. Israel isn't killing the Palestinian Israelis living within their borders. They are killing the ones who refuse to live in peace and then only after the Palestinians committed horrific acts of terrorism. The Palestinians brought all of this on themselves and unfortunately their children.
US had a right to attack japan in wwII. Russia did not have a right to attack ukraine recently, because it did not exhaust diplomatic solutions.

you are correct, israel as an occupying force, does not have a right under international law to attack hamas within gaza.

yes israel treats the palestinians within its borders very poorly, its described as apartheid.

you can look up noam chomsky, norman finkelstein, chris hedges, illan pappe for times when israel has repeatedly violated the ceasefires. the israelis call it "mowing the lawn".

vantexan

US had a right to attack japan in wwII. Russia did not have a right to attack ukraine recently, because it did not exhaust diplomatic solutions.

you are correct, israel as an occupying force, does not have a right under international law to attack hamas within gaza.

yes israel treats the palestinians within its borders very poorly, its described as apartheid.

you can look up noam chomsky, norman finkelstein, chris hedges, illan pappe for times when israel has repeatedly violated the ceasefires. the israelis call it "mowing the lawn".
Japan attacked the U.S. first. Your argument has been the Israelis, attacked first, have no right to bomb Gaza or to enter it because of civilians. The U.S. killed a hell of a lot Japanese in WWII. Millions. Up to half a million German civilians died from Allied bombings. Millions more of their military.

War is hell. And if the losers of a war were the ones who started it they have no one else to blame but themselves.

vantexan

A bigger Israel equals a safer world. I'd be fine if they conquered the entire middle east
No, we have endless conflict now. What are you going to do with the tens of millions of Arabs if Israel did somehow manage to conquer the Middle East? Israel needs to stick to Israel and be secure there.

rickyb

Japan attacked the U.S. first. Your argument has been the Israelis, attacked first, have no right to bomb Gaza or to enter it because of civilians. The U.S. killed a hell of a lot Japanese in WWII. Millions. Up to half a million German civilians died from Allied bombings. Millions more of their military.

War is hell. And if the losers of a war were the ones who started it they have no one else to blame but themselves.
israel is an occupying force. international law changes when you are an occupying force. the war (im not sure you can call whats going on in the middle east war as hamas doesnt have much weapons) did not start october 7th.

vantexan

israel is an occupying force. international law changes when you are an occupying force. the war (im not sure you can call whats going on in the middle east war as hamas doesnt have much weapons) did not start october 7th.
You can't name the quotes from the past before October 7th of Israeli politicians urging genocide which you claimed they did. You can't name the times Israel attacked Gaza without provocation by Hamas which you claimed they did. You and those you follow don't give facts, just make claims. You therefore don't get the right to tell Israelis what they.should or shouldn't do.