Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

RangerMan06

you dont understand.

the israelis attacked on oct 7th had a right to defend themselves within israel, and when they killed those hamas fighters in israel that day, that should have been the end of it under international law.

israel has no right to attack gaza on oct 8th and there after because it occupies it. if israel did not occupy gaza, it would be a different story.
Sorry but that's not the way war works. Hamas is getting punished like a small child.

fishtm2001

He’s a political survivor. I’m not sure I would count him out. Even his failure to protect Israel may somehow not be enough to sink him.
I get that. Kind of like Bush's approval rating after 9/11. Bibi just held up a document on the coming cease fire, going into great detail about the Red Cross's access. They said this is the first they heard of it. He's just making stuff up.

rickyb

Israel could say “sorry, we want peace and will never fire another shot in anger” and Hamas would still want to bury all the Jews six foot under.

There’s no moral equivalence.
hamas over the decades has repeatedly tried to do a 2 state solution which israel has never seriously considered. israel wants to expand.

Thebrownblob

hamas over the decades has repeatedly tried to do a 2 state solution which israel has never seriously considered. israel wants to expand.
Because Hamas wants to kill every Jew, they do not want peace they want dead Jews. The Jews agree to that would be like having a candlelight dinner at Jeffrey Dahmer‘s house. Only an idiot would seriously consider it.