Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
they dont want to be occupied just like the natives here dont want to be occupied. they dont have a monopoly on truth.

you diss muslims but american culture is pretty :censored2:ed up too - these days you defend economic tyranny, you are regarded as the most dangerous govt in the world, you support israel which violently steals and occupies land and runs the worlds largest concentration camp ever with egypt. there is gay hate in america too but you have come a long way. america like previous empires has been about killing democracy by force. thats disgusting.
You are so full of crap. America has been about Democracy. Israel is the only democracy in that part of the world and if you want to call Gaza a democracy then they are all responsible for the Oct 7th attack. I don’t diss Muslims. I state FACT. Killing Jews and infidels is the way to heaven for them. Where as my God died for all of us. The charter of Hamas does not call for a 2 state solution. It calls for Israel to be destroyed. Enforcement of Shariah law would mean death to all who don’t believe. Islam is the anti democracy ideology.

rickyb

You are so full of crap. America has been about Democracy. Israel is the only democracy in that part of the world and if you want to call Gaza a democracy then they are all responsible for the Oct 7th attack. I don’t diss Muslims. I state FACT. Killing Jews and infidels is the way to heaven for them. Where as my God died for all of us. The charter of Hamas does not call for a 2 state solution. It calls for Israel to be destroyed. Enforcement of Shariah law would mean death to all who don’t believe. Islam is the anti democracy ideology.
israel is not a democracy because israel is in favor of more rights for jews than arabs.

i dont know if gaza is a democracy, but gaza held the only democratic election in the arab world when they elected hamas.

hamas has repeatedly disowned its own charter which was written by about 6 people under intense israeli bombardment.

some muslims are pro democracy.

america is not about democracy.

rickyb

@vantexan

i will quote for you showing times when palestinians supported the 2 state solution.

personally, i dont get what hte big deal with states are anyways - dont steal people's land, don't trap people in concentration camps.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
israel is not a democracy because israel is in favor of more rights for jews than arabs.

i dont know if gaza is a democracy, but gaza held the only democratic election in the arab world when they elected hamas.

hamas has repeatedly disowned its own charter which was written by about 6 people under intense israeli bombardment.

some muslims are pro democracy.

america is not about democracy.
America has done more to advance democracy than any other nation in the history of the world and some Muslims are pro democracy and some behead babies. Worldwide Sharia law would mean the death of all gays and anyone who is not Muslim. Talk about creating a prison.

“Hamas has repeatedly disowned its own charter which was written by about 6 people under intense Israeli bombardment”

You are literally making up crap as you go.

rickyb

America has done more to advance democracy than any other nation in the history of the world and some Muslims are pro democracy and some behead babies. Worldwide Sharia law would mean the death of all gays and anyone who is not Muslim. Talk about creating a prison.

“Hamas has repeatedly disowned its own charter which was written by about 6 people under intense Israeli bombardment”

im quoting noam chomsky aka jedi master yoda.

america acts like empires do - anti democracy.

vantexan

@vantexan

i will quote for you showing times when palestinians supported the 2 state solution.

personally, i dont get what hte big deal with states are anyways - dont steal people's land, don't trap people in concentration camps.
That's entirely different saying some Palestinians were in support rather than Palestinian leadership wanting and accepting a 2 state solution. And since Hamas took over Gaza their official position has been destroy Israel and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean.

vantexan

Sharia law wouldn't mean the death of anyone who is not subservient to Islam. You have three choices. Convert, be subservient, or die. And not all Muslims want Sharia law either. The fundamentalists do, and they are a large percentage of the total Muslim population and dominate in countries where they are in the majority.

rickyb

That's entirely different saying some Palestinians were in support rather than Palestinian leadership wanting and accepting a 2 state solution. And since Hamas took over Gaza their official position has been destroy Israel and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean.
hamas repeatedly tried diplomacy with america and was ignored.

i will quote the times the palestinian leadership was in favor of a two state solution ;)