Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Should Israel turn the land over to the Ottoman Empire?

They owned it before any of this conflict.
Or how about the Mongols?
Or the Roman Empire?

For those “Palestinians” to have rights to the land, they’re going to have to prove they owned the territory before anyone else.

Or else they’re occupying stolen land.
they did occupy it and even back 1000s of year which is what youre referring to, its still likely the palestinians from what i heard in this debate with chomsky. the israel occupation and settlements are already against international law.

israel should likely do the 2 state solution.

RangerMan06

matt taibbi wrote a book called the divide

i bet you palestinians are treated even worse.
Palestinians support terror groups that behead children and cook them alive. Every single Palestinian should denounce their ties to their country or sent back where they came from.

rickyb

Palestinians support terror groups that behead children and cook them alive. Every single Palestinian should denounce their ties to their country or sent back where they came from.

im in favor of free movement of workers. if the israelis want to live somewhere then they should pay market rates for housing instead of violently kicking people out of their homes and worshipping satan. its makes a mockery out of their religion.

jews already have enough problems with racism and their behavior is making it worse.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
they did occupy it and even back 1000s of year which is what youre referring to, its still likely the palestinians from what i heard in this debate with chomsky. the israel occupation and settlements are already against international law.

israel should likely do the 2 state solution.
Nope.

The Romans have a better claim to the Gaza Strip. They owned it first.

You have no evidence that the current settlers in the Gaza Strip can trace their direct ancestors back 2000+ years to the same location.

If the settlers of Gaza immigrated after Rome conquered, Rome has a better claim to the land than them.

PT Car Washer

The Republican House member from Ohio this morning said the Palestinians are as much a victim of Hamas as Israel.

rickyb

Nope.

The Romans have a better claim to the Gaza Strip. They owned it first.

You have no evidence that the current settlers in the Gaza Strip can trace their direct ancestors back 2000+ years to the same location.

If the settlers of Gaza immigrated after Rome conquered, Rome has a better claim to the land than them.
norman finkelsteins perspective i believe is its ridiculous to give your house away to people who show up to your door step from claiming to be descendents from 1000s of years ago.

wayfair

swollen member
shapira.jpg