Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

our tenants have basically no housing security because if you move a family member in, they have to move out within 2 months. their rent will triple because theyve been here for almost 10 years. the regulations are too weak. so this is a clear lesson to me to buy a place.

Thebrownblob

our tenants have basically no housing security because if you move a family member in, they have to move out within 2 months. their rent will triple because theyve been here for almost 10 years. the regulations are too weak. so this is a clear lesson to me to buy a place.
Don’t buy a house if you’re broke, it doesn’t matter what color you are it will be an anchor around your neck.

rickyb

Don’t buy a house if you’re broke, it doesn’t matter what color you are it will be an anchor around your neck.
the 1 tenant upstairs rents a 3 br.

she shouldve bought a studio when it was 100k 10 years ago 20 minutes from here.

if you are old you gotta wonder why these people even live here - whats the point of paying to live in an expensive city if you just stay in your house?

another lesson to me is theres not much relation between expensive housing prices and the city actually being fun. and europe is better because its less remote than north america.

anyways now these tenants are going to have to leave bc of :censored2: regulations. the govts do not want housing prices to fall either.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

she shouldve bought a studio when it was 100k 10 years ago 20 minutes from here.

if you are old you gotta wonder why these people even live here - whats the point of paying to live in an expensive city if you just stay in your house?

another lesson to me is theres not much relation between expensive housing prices and the city actually being fun. and europe is better because its less remote than north america.
You really are clueless

Thebrownblob

Because most homeowners don’t buy a house based on how fun the city is 😂 ain’t nobody got time for that.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
they dont want to be occupied just like the natives here dont want to be occupied. they dont have a monopoly on truth.

you diss muslims but american culture is pretty :censored2:ed up too - these days you defend economic tyranny, you are regarded as the most dangerous govt in the world, you support israel which violently steals and occupies land and runs the worlds largest concentration camp ever with egypt. there is gay hate in america too but you have come a long way. america like previous empires has been about killing democracy by force. thats disgusting.
I’ve got a great idea.

Fix Canada’s freedom problems, and then we’ll let you be a consultant on US issues.

RangerMan06

Thebrownblob

yea thats too much excitement. my brother overdid it too.
Yeah those Canadians are real brutal….

1701015071503.gif

RangerMan06

i will educate you about the true nature of the legal system

for starters, predatory cops arrest or fine poor people for their lawn, for standing on a sidewalk

if you dont pay the fine you can end up in jail
False. I'm sure there are some bad apples but it's not wide scale and I highly doubt anybody goes to prison for not paying fines or just"standing" on a sidewalk.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
the israelis are violently stealing homes in the west bank and bombing them in gaza.
Should Israel turn the land over to the Ottoman Empire?

They owned it before any of this conflict.
Or how about the Mongols?
Or the Roman Empire?

For those “Palestinians” to have rights to the land, they’re going to have to prove they owned the territory before anyone else.

Or else they’re occupying stolen land.