Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

jesus is monitoring your lies

i am in favor of justice for the natives for stealing their land

what does chomsky say are the solutions?
Oh, you demand that the Israelis give their land back to the Palestinians but you refuse to give your property back to Native Americans. You demand we have public transportation but you drive a car rather than walk or ride a bike or at least a motorscooter. You're a hypocrite.

rickyb

Oh, you demand that the Israelis give their land back to the Palestinians but you refuse to give your property back to Native Americans. You demand we have public transportation but you drive a car rather than walk or ride a bike or at least a motorscooter. You're a hypocrite.
the israelis can accept a 2 state solution. they still get something.

what does chomsky say?

sometimes i take transit. i took it to the anti israel land theft protest.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're a hypocrite. And Hamas doesn't want a 2 state solution. Neither does Hezbollah.
1701141209544.png

rickyb

i think i heard noam chomsky say in israel theres thousands of kidnapped palestinians in israeli jails with no charge!

do you have any idea what you are defending? we already got people defending stealing land. do you believe in capitalism? private property?

rickyb

And you're turning a blind eye to forcing them off their land and onto reservations. You are no more morally upright than the Israelis.
yea im not in favor stealing land i protest against it here and abroad. the israelis are pro violent land stealers, and they are jewish supremacists. im not a racist

vantexan

yea im not in favor stealing land i protest against it here and abroad. the israelis are pro violent land stealers, and they are jewish supremacists. im not a racist
You are living on land violently taken from others. How are you any different than Jews living on land that they themselves didn't do the violence but it was still violently taken away?