Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
israelis live on top of palestinians property and throw bodily excrements down and one kid got it in the eye and lost her vision.
I'm calling BS on this, at worst you are looking at pink eye from poop in your eye....unless this kid was jamming forearm size turds in their eye every day for a week straight.

rickyb

I'm calling BS on this, at worst you are looking at pink eye from poop in your eye....unless this kid was jamming forearm size turds in their eye every day for a week straight.

@Box Ox right away at the beginning of the video they show the vile vile settlers violently stealing homes and jewish supremacy
its in this video in the apartheid section. the settlers are living on top of hte palestinians which they have caged. a guys pregnant wife was shot and killed too by these disgusting israeli sex criminals

vantexan

history is a bloodbath. islam is a peaceful religion. you think when the whites took over canada, america, and australia it was peaceful?

i dont overlook evils by hamas. jesus is monitoring your lies. dont lie about hte 2 state solution; jesus is watching you. no israel has expanded its settlements since 73 lol. yes israel has attacked its neighbours and at times stolen their land like egypt, syria, lebanon, palestine.

the racism in israel sounds much worse than america. abby martin was saying in certain parts the israelis live on top of palestinians property and throw bodily excrements down and one kid got it in the eye and lost her vision.
Name the land that Israel has stolen from those countries? And show where the Palestinians accepted a 2 state solution. All you can do is share undocumented claims by others.

vantexan

just click on the videos and learn what you spend 4 billion a year on.

its unbelievable jewish supremacist garbage
I watched a clip from a Palestinian children's tv show the other day. The teacher was talking to the kids about what they wanted to do when grown. She repeatedly told them that they'll want to kill Jews also. No different than the schools in other Muslim countries teaching young boys to kill unbelievers, especially Americans and Israelis. Have seen that documented also.

rickyb

rickyb

I watched a clip from a Palestinian children's tv show the other day. The teacher was talking to the kids about what they wanted to do when grown. She repeatedly told them that they'll want to kill Jews also. No different than the schools in other Muslim countries teaching young boys to kill unbelievers, especially Americans and Israelis. Have seen that documented also.
are you funding it?

because you are giving israel 4 billion a year to expel and kill arabs illegally under intl law

vantexan

Israeli occupation of Southern Lebanon - Wikipedia - probably this

and palestine of course!

ill quote where the palestinians accepted a 2 state solution for you later.
Do you even read the stuff you post? Israel controlled the Sinai AFTER they were attacked by Egypt then GAVE IT BACK. Israel captured the Golan Heights AFTER it was attacked by Syria. Israel OCCUPIED southern Lebanon AFTER it was attacked by Hezbollah. Does Israel still control southern Lebanon today? How in any way is this attacking its neighbors and a policy of expansion? They'd have to be the worst expansionists in history. Have you any idea how much the U.S. expanded westward in an equal timeframe?

vantexan

are you funding it?

because you are giving israel 4 billion a year to expel and kill arabs illegally under intl law
The Arabs attacked first. Israel is making sure it doesn't happen from Gaza again which Hamas says they will continue to do. You tell me how it is that Hamas has weapons and missiles and its leadership is living billionaire lifestyles in Qatar if it's a totally shutdown prison? How is it that there's a sizeable Palestinian population in the U.S.? Based on your understanding of Israel controlling land they were attacked from you don't have a clue since you call that illegal expansion.

rickyb

Do you even read the stuff you post? Israel controlled the Sinai AFTER they were attacked by Egypt then GAVE IT BACK. Israel captured the Golan Heights AFTER it was attacked by Syria. Israel OCCUPIED southern Lebanon AFTER it was attacked by Hezbollah. Does Israel still control southern Lebanon today? How in any way is this attacking its neighbors and a policy of expansion? They'd have to be the worst expansionists in history. Have you any idea how much the U.S. expanded westward in an equal timeframe?
israel attacked first in 1967 to my memory.

and regardless of who attacked first, does that give them a right to steal land? they gave it back 15 years later. this qualifies israel has having stolen it at some point in time.

yea i agree the US committed genocide against natives and stole the land too.

rickyb

The Arabs attacked first. Israel is making sure it doesn't happen from Gaza again which Hamas says they will continue to do. You tell me how it is that Hamas has weapons and missiles and its leadership is living billionaire lifestyles in Qatar if it's a totally shutdown prison? How is it that there's a sizeable Palestinian population in the U.S.? Based on your understanding of Israel controlling land they were attacked from you don't have a clue since you call that illegal expansion.
as long as gaza is an open air prison controlled by israel and egypt, there will be more terrorism.

vantexan

and regardless of who attacked first, does that give them a right to steal land? they gave it back 15 years later. this qualifies israel has having stolen it at some point in time.

Egypt closed the straits of Tiran which caused Israel to do a preemptive strike. Funny that you defend Russia attacking Ukraine for flirting with NATO but call Israel's preemptive strike expansion. And they didn't steal it. Did they move Israeli settlers into the Sinai? No, they used the Sinai as a buffer against Egyptian attacks. When they later negotiated peace with Egypt they gave it back. You remember Egypt, the Muslim country right next door that refuses to take Muslim refugees?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

When you pick a war with a country there are consequences to those actions. They didn't steal the land they won the land.
Both sides are bat :censored2: crazy

rickyb

Egypt closed the straits of Tiran which caused Israel to do a preemptive strike. Funny that you defend Russia attacking Ukraine for flirting with NATO but call Israel's preemptive strike expansion. And they didn't steal it. Did they move Israeli settlers into the Sinai? No, they used the Sinai as a buffer against Egyptian attacks. When they later negotiated peace with Egypt they gave it back. You remember Egypt, the Muslim country right next door that refuses to take Muslim refugees?
actually i dont defend russia attacking ukraine thats a war crime. its understandable why they did it.

yes there was 18 settlements in the sinai according to that wiki article which you shouldnt necessarily trust because its not chris hedges or ralph nader, or norm finkelstein or noam chomsky.

yea i know, egypt, that dictatorship allied with america, which has gaza closed down with israel. egypt, that country which has major financial problems and might get debt forgiveness to the IMF in exchange for taking in ppl from gaza.

vantexan

actually i dont defend russia attacking ukraine thats a war crime. its understandable why they did it.

yes there was 18 settlements in the sinai according to that wiki article which you shouldnt necessarily trust because its not chris hedges or ralph nader, or norm finkelstein or noam chomsky.

yea i know, egypt, that dictatorship allied with america, which has gaza closed down with israel. egypt, that country which has major financial problems and might get debt forgiveness to the IMF in exchange for taking in ppl from gaza.
Then why don't they take the refugees? Is it because those Palestinians were nothing but headaches for Egypt when they controlled Gaza? The same Palestinians who caused a civil war in Jordan? You're defending the wrong people.

rickyb

Then why don't they take the refugees? Is it because those Palestinians were nothing but headaches for Egypt when they controlled Gaza? The same Palestinians who caused a civil war in Jordan? You're defending the wrong people.
egypt still controls the borders of gaza with israel its disgusting

im not sure why egypt doesnt take the palestinians, but i could find out.

im not defending land stealers, thats you!