Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Total dishonesty. Israel annexed the Golan Heights to protect themselves. If Syria didn't want to lose them then they shouldn't have been shooting at Israel from them.
he didnt explain why they did, he just said they did and it was illegal under international law. jesus wants you to read.

vantexan

jesus is monitoring your lies

you are too weak to be a christian

ive heard from a few guys now that israel practices jewish supremacy.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. Christianity doesn't ask converts to go back to everyone they've ever wronged to ask for forgiveness and make reparations. It requires admitting you're a sinner, ask for forgiveness from God, and go forward doing your best to not harm others. Of course if a Christian knows he did harm to others he's free to try to ask for forgiveness from them and make things right.

If you are right that the climate is heating up then there will come a day when Canada will have milder winters and a lot of open land. The southern United States at that point may be intolerably hot. Christians trying to do the right thing won't invade your country and try to take it over. Americans might try to move there legally. However there may be Americans, Christian or otherwise, who might start coveting your land and take it from you. This would be wrong but there's a long history of envy and coveting worldwide that might indicate that greedy or desperate people might look for reasons to conquer your country. People justify just about anything.

Box Ox

I demand justice for the native Canadians. Out with you, white colonizer!
go to protests then, donate, and remember dont lie - jesus is watching you!
Why would l have to do all of that to get justice for the native Canadians when I’m sure you’ll do the right thing and vacate your colonized land voluntarily?
what are you doing? nothing.

Sounds like you’re not going to go voluntarily. Typical white colonizer.

Justice for native Canadians!

rickyb

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. Christianity doesn't ask converts to go back to everyone they've ever wronged to ask for forgiveness and make reparations. It requires admitting you're a sinner, ask for forgiveness from God, and go forward doing your best to not harm others. Of course if a Christian knows he did harm to others he's free to try to ask for forgiveness from them and make things right.

If you are right that the climate is heating up then there will come a day when Canada will have milder winters and a lot of open land. The southern United States at that point may be intolerably hot. Christians trying to do the right thing won't invade your country and try to take it over. Americans might try to move there legally. However there may be Americans, Christian or otherwise, who might start coveting your land and take it from you. This would be wrong but there's a long history of envy and coveting worldwide that might indicate that greedy or desperate people might look for reasons to conquer your country. People justify just about anything.
christianity is not about putting in minimal effort by telling lie after lie and then just expecting forgiveness. the idea is to not :censored2: up in the first place by actually trying and using common sense.

canada has alot of fresh water supply. im very concerned about what the world will look like. we had alot of fires this year certainly more than ever. and its probably part of a trend of more fires. i am in favor of free movement of people, but dont steal lands - israeli or canadian or otherwise.

this israel thing is a prime example of hte matrix because everyone in the matrix believes quite often whats the opposite of truth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
christianity is not about putting in minimal effort by telling lie after lie and then just expecting forgiveness. the idea is to not :censored2: up in the first place by actually trying and using common sense.

canada has alot of fresh water supply. im very concerned about what the world will look like. we had alot of fires this year certainly more than ever. and its probably part of a trend of more fires. i am in favor of free movement of people, but dont steal lands - israeli or canadian or otherwise.

this israel thing is a prime example of hte matrix because everyone in the matrix believes quite often whats the opposite of truth.
What BS. The matrix, Lol! You sound like a lunatic.

Box Ox

what does noam chomsky say

what does chris hedges say

what does green party presidential candidate ralph nader say?
IMG_2964.jpeg

vantexan

So I'm lying? Where? And Ricky, I know this will be a shock, but there is no Matrix.

vantexan

in the article it says 1976 as well. we couldve had a 2 state solution, but israel keeps :censored2:ing around wanting to expand, and america keeps supporting these maniacs.

you can just google it and i think you will see a few maps with a green line that look the same.
You still haven't shown all this expansion happening with a 75 yr old country.

rickyb

You still haven't shown all this expansion happening with a 75 yr old country.
israel like russia currently violently occupies other countries

i quoted 2 countries which israel currently occupies and 2 more it used to occupy. remember the size of israel is under debate in israel.

rickyb

So I'm lying? Where? And Ricky, I know this will be a shock, but there is no Matrix.
so when we hear stories of hamas using human shields when the reality is israel is the only country in this situation documented by human rights organizations using human shields, thats not hte matrix?

when we hear talks of israel having a right ot self defence and when the reality is israel has no right to defend its occupations and the occupied have a right under intl law to violently fight back, thats not the matrix?

dont play stupid either - jesus is monitoring your behavior. i will remind you of your satanic behavior every time.

vantexan

so when we hear stories of hamas using human shields when the reality is israel is the only country in this situation documented by human rights organizations using human shields, thats not hte matrix?

when we hear talks of israel having a right ot self defence and when the reality is israel has no right to defend its occupations and the occupied have a right under intl law to violently fight back, thats not the matrix?

dont play stupid either - jesus is monitoring your behavior. i will remind you of your satanic behavior every time.
I have no earthly idea what you're getting at because there is no matrix.