Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

What a colonizer. Hope there aren't any willing Canadian natives around who would, according to comrade theory, be justified in getting their land back from him though any means necessary.
I'm guessing Ricky has long hair. That would be an impressive scalp!

For all the folks who don't like any suggestion that whites "stole" the land from Native Americans, only pointing out the hypocrisy of anyone who says the Jews stole Palestinian land while enjoying the benefits of forcing Native Americans off their own land.

Ricky really showed his hand when he mentioned whites stealing land in various countries. Like slavery, making war on other groups to take control, possession, domination of their land has been prevalent in every corner of the world since the beginning of time. Only a modern, indoctrinated liberal would say this is about white people taking from other groups. Exactly why he's so adamantly against the Jews in Israel. He sees it as racism, whites dominating other races. And yet he can't reconcile his own hypocrisy.

rickyb

What a colonizer. Hope there aren't any willing Canadian natives around who would, according to comrade theory, be justified in getting their land back from him though any means necessary.
international law and you should wonder why you know so little of it

rickyb

For all the folks who don't like any suggestion that whites "stole" the land from Native Americans, only pointing out the hypocrisy of anyone who says the Jews stole Palestinian land while enjoying the benefits of forcing Native Americans off their own land.

Ricky really showed his hand when he mentioned whites stealing land in various countries. Like slavery, making war on other groups to take control, possession, domination of their land has been prevalent in every corner of the world since the beginning of time. Only a modern, indoctrinated liberal would say this is about white people taking from other groups. Exactly why he's so adamantly against the Jews in Israel. He sees it as racism, whites dominating other races. And yet he can't reconcile his own hypocrisy.
jesus is monitoring your lies

you are too weak to be a christian

ive heard from a few guys now that israel practices jewish supremacy.

rickyb

you can either tell lies, or be a christian.

not both

Box Ox

im not defending land stealers, thats you!
Nah, you're just sweeping your own land stealing under the rug.
international law and you should wonder why you know so little of it

Go find the natives whose families once lived where you sleep, fall to your knees and beg for forgiveness and then clear out you colonizer.

rickyb

Go find the natives whose families once lived where you sleep, fall to your knees and beg for forgiveness and then clear out you colonizer.
what does noam chomsky say?

im glad you are able to relate what israel is currently doing to palestinians to what we have done to natives

justice for all

Box Ox

im glad you are able to relate what israel is currently doing to palestinians to what we have done to natives

justice for all

You’re the one who would be relating them if you were consistent within your own logic.

Let’s say you’ve just decided to be consistent within your own logic. Why is a colonizer like yourself trying to lecture about justice?

rickyb

You’re the one who would be relating them if you were consistent within your own logic.

Let’s say you’ve just decided to be consistent within your own logic. Why is a colonizer like yourself trying to lecture about justice?
ive protested against colonization

i havent violently kicked people out of their homes like i saw the israelis do but my ancestors possibly did. thats disgusting.

Box Ox

i havent violently kicked people out of their homes like i saw the israelis do but my ancestors possibly did. thats disgusting.

Are you working to give your family’s land back to the Canadian natives? Your ancestors had far less of a historical claim to it than the Israelis have to theirs.

rickyb

1701309805373.png

chomsky talks about the golan heights here.

rickyb

Are you working to give your family’s land back to the Canadian natives? Your ancestors had far less of a historical claim to it than the Israelis have to theirs.
israelis have no claim under international law and how most countries feel about it.

how many native american protests have you been to? probably zero. because you are a smug cynic.

Box Ox

israelis have no claim under international law and how most countries feel about it.

how many native american protests have you been to? probably zero. because you are a smug cynic.

I demand justice for the native Canadians. Out with you, white colonizer!

vantexan

@vantexan

vanchristiannativeamerican, here you can see arab support for a 2 state solution and international consensus:

View attachment 456494
Which you pulled out of context. We need to see what that would look like in practice. Such as the size of the Jewish state allowed and other considerations. And you have to dig back to 1949. Where are all the calls for a 2 state solution since then?

rickyb

Which you pulled out of context. We need to see what that would look like in practice. Such as the size of the Jewish state allowed and other considerations. And you have to dig back to 1949. Where are all the calls for a 2 state solution since then?
in the article it says 1976 as well. we couldve had a 2 state solution, but israel keeps :censored2:ing around wanting to expand, and america keeps supporting these maniacs.

you can just google it and i think you will see a few maps with a green line that look the same.