Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Thebrownblob

do you support egypt govt in general?
1702128770867.gif

rickyb

there are 10 km runs for palestine, there are bike rides for palestine

i thought we wouldve had something like this to protest capitalist civilization collapse

Thebrownblob

the IDF is a govt organization which helps people steal land

what economic system are you defending lol?
Hamas is a government organization that targets civilians with terrorism. Treats their own people like slaves, treats homosexuals with death and women like cattle.

What kind of system are you defending? Lol?

rickyb

Hamas is a government organization that targets civilians with terrorism. Treats their own people like slaves, treats homosexuals with death and women like cattle.

What kind of system are you defending? Lol?
terrorism is pretty typical of govts and i dont defend hamas but its understandable people are going to be upset if theyre born into a concentration camp with high unemployment and hunger levels.

Thebrownblob

thats pretty typical of govts and i dont defend hamas but its understandable people are going to be upset if theyre born into a concentration camp with high unemployment and hunger levels.
You’re marching for the things I posted because that’s all they’ll get even if they got what you wanted your brainwashed into thinking either side have anyone’s best interest except the governments.

Go march because they need more useful idiots

rickyb

You’re marching for the things I posted because that’s all they’ll get even if they got what you wanted your brainwashed into thinking either side have anyone’s best interest except the governments.

Go march because they need more useful idiots
im marching to end the israeli settlements in west bank, and to end the concentration camp in gaza, and for a ceasefire and an end to israeli genocide.

Thebrownblob

im marching to end the israeli settlements in west bank, and to end the concentration camp in gaza, and for a ceasefire and an end to israeli genocide.
Like I said, even if you got all that there would still be poverty, concentration, camps, and genocide from their own government. Apparently that’s what you like now go march l with the rest of the brainwashed drones

rickyb

Like I said, even if you got all that there would still be poverty, concentration, camps, and genocide from their own government. Apparently that’s what you like now go march like the brainwashed drone you are.
thats from the israelis from what i heard

concentration camps, not what you said lol

no one defends hamas btw.

Thebrownblob

thats from the israelis from what i heard

concentration camps, not what you said lol

no one defends hamas btw.
Yes, yes you are do you think Hamas is going to relinquish control of Palestine? If Israel does what you want? Now go ahead and march because we need someone to laugh about someone’s got to do it. 😂

rickyb

Yes, yes you are do you think Hamas is going to relinquish control of Palestine? If Israel does what you want? Now go ahead and march because we need someone to laugh about someone’s got to do it. 😂
hamas was democratically elected just like trump was but im not sure if they will easily give up power which is not what trump did lol

i havent heard about that so i assume thats not what we should be focusing on in the first place.

Thebrownblob

hamas was democratically elected just like trump was but im not sure if they will easily give up power which is not what trump did lol

i havent heard about that so i assume thats not what we should be focusing on in the first place.
Yes, democratically elected lol how long ago? Maybe you should focus on what happens to Palestinians when they go other places like Libya for example, maybe they are the problem?

rickyb

Yes, democratically elected lol how long ago? Maybe you should focus on what happens to Palestinians when they go other places like Libya for example, maybe they are the problem?
george w bush encouraged a democratic election, jimmy carter was there and said it was indeed a democratic election, hamas unexpectedly won. israel and US immediately retaliated because it was the "wrong" outcome lol

palestinians in gaza dont go to other places because its an open air prison

i dont know about west bank, they have to deal with israeli checkpoints

Thebrownblob

george w bush encouraged a democratic election, jimmy carter was there and said it was indeed a democratic election, hamas unexpectedly won. israel and US immediately retaliated because it was the "wrong" outcome lol

palestinians in gaza dont go to other places because its an open air prison

i dont know about west bank, they have to deal with israeli checkpoints
Now you trust George Bush? 😂