Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

oldngray

nowhere special
And no one cares.
Nobody cares.jpg

rickyb

What does this add to the conversation?
its a chant. i dont have to be israeli to criticize the israeli govt. if i renounce my citizenship, do i have a right to criticize govts? yes. i could have no citizenship anywhere and id still have a right to criticize govts.

theres racist posts right above mine - islamophobic.

either israeli govt are really bad shots or theyre committing genocide. how many dead kids now?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
its a chant. i dont have to be israeli to criticize the israeli govt. if i renounce my citizenship, do i have a right to criticize govts? yes. i could have no citizenship anywhere and id still have a right to criticize govts.

theres racist posts right above mine - islamophobic.

either israeli govt are really bad shots or theyre committing genocide. how many dead kids now?
You didn't answer my question.

What did a mindless chant add to the conversation?

rickyb

You didn't answer my question.

What did a mindless chant add to the conversation?
i did answer it actually

i want equal treatment! go criticize unionstrong. look at his posts. did he get banned recently for attacks?

so racism is ok on here as long as its funny?

i should be able to speak out about the thousands of dead children because of the IDF which is what i did. and i will continue to speak out.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i did answer it actually

i want equal treatment! go criticize unionstrong. look at his posts.

so racism is ok on here as long as its funny?

i should be able to speak out about the thousands of dead children because of the IDF which is what i did. and i will continue to speak out.
@UnionStrong is currently serving a ban for his posts.

Would you like equal treatment?

I am so tired of people acting like they are the only ones getting moderated.

rickyb

@UnionStrong is currently serving a ban for his posts.

Would you like equal treatment?

I am so tired of people acting like they are the only ones getting moderated.
you banned me for "attacks" without explaining it meanwhile unionstrong did it like crazy and didnt get banned until apparently last night. am i lying?

you banned me for "criticizing your govt" or whatever. no apology.

and what am i being banned for now? i want equal christian treatment as the other posters. i am not getting christian treatment. you are doing all the bans on me.