Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Next Day Err

is @BrownFlush racist "comedy" post above adding to the convo more than mine???
Think you and I could get away with poking fun of Jewish people’s religion in this way? I wouldn’t care to but do you think we could and get equal treatment?
Not following?

I haven't had a full cup of coffee yet. Walk me through it.
Russia is and has been wildly seen as indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in Ukraine with the resultant dead children there.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
you banned me for "attacks" without explaining it meanwhile unionstrong did it like crazy and didnt get banned until apparently last night. am i lying?

you banned me for "criticizing your govt" or whatever. no apology.

and what am i being banned for now? i want equal christian treatment as the other posters. i am not getting christian treatment. you are doing all the bans on me.
You aren't being banned. You said you wanted equal treatment with Unionstrong, and he's currently banned.
You set yourself up for that one.

The bans are not "all on you".
I've banned probably a dozen people in the last week. Don't care which side of the debates they were on.

You just keep coming in here with spammy posts that say the same thing OVER AND OVER.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Russia is and has been wildly seen as indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in Ukraine with the resultant dead children there.
My point is and was that the dead horse is being beaten pretty hard.

He is bringing nothing new to the thread. Just chants.

My guess is that many innocents have died in both wars.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Think you and I could get away with poking fun of Jewish people’s religion in this way? I wouldn’t care to but do you think we could and get equal treatment?
Depends very much on context. I've seen @BrownFlush post borderline memes on pretty much every group imaginable.

It makes it feel less mean spirited, because it doesn't seem like he's targeting anyone.

rickyb

You aren't being banned. You said you wanted equal treatment with Unionstrong, and he's currently banned.
You set yourself up for that one.

The bans are not "all on you".
I've banned probably a dozen people in the last week. Don't care which side of the debates they were on.

You just keep coming in here with spammy posts that say the same thing OVER AND OVER.
the whole page was full of guys with low quality posts. posts are not always high quality. so why are you only talking to me about it? when was the last time i did that chant?

unionstrong for a long time has hurled insults on here and was not banned. he only got banned last night. i started reporting his "attacks" after i got banned last thursday, and i probably did it 4x since then.

i didnt get an explanation for my "attack".

rickyb

My point is and was that the dead horse is being beaten pretty hard.

He is bringing nothing new to the thread. Just chants.

My guess is that many innocents have died in both wars.
when was the last time i did that chant?

there was a good 5 different members on that page not adding to teh conversation. every post is not going to be high quality. why am i being singled out?

rickyb

Is that what Israel is doing in Gaza?
ahha yes!

theyve killed 20,000! did israel miss its target LOL

russia invaded ukraine. israel has invaded palestine. notice how our media and western leaders are upset about russia because its an enemy state, but not israel because its an ally.

Box Ox

Russia is and has been wildly seen as indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in Ukraine
Is that what Israel is doing in Gaza?
ahha yes!

theyve killed 20,000! did israel miss its target LOL

Sounds like they've got a better Hamas terrorist shooting from behind civilians to incidental civilian death ratio than most militaries would in a similar situation.

I get that you (comrade Ricky) don't believe there are any civilians in Israel. But most of us who do believe there are civilians in Israel think they have the right to be defended.

I dispute whether they are, personally, but I could understand why someone might believe that to be the case when we see entire city blocks bombed to rubble.

Ah, I see. You don't necessarily believe that Israel is "indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in [Gaza]." You're just asking questions.

rickyb

Sounds like they've got a better Hamas terrorist shooting from behind civilians to incidental civilian death ratio than most militaries would in a similar situation.

I get that you (comrade Ricky) don't believe there are any civilians in Israel. But most of us who do believe there are civilians in Israel think they have the right to be defended.

Ah, I see. You don't necessarily believe that Israel is "indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in [Gaza]." You're just asking questions.
when you are an occupying force you dont have a right to defend the occupation. israel has a right to attack hamas guys who were attacking on oct 7 within israel. israel does not have a right to attack hamas within gaza because israel occupies gaza for decades.

when israel kills 20,000 palestinians in gaza, its not because hamas is using human shields lol. its because its a genocide.

rickyb

i do believe that because everyone i listen to is calling it a genocide. and look at the death toll and property destruction.

Next Day Err

I said they are widely seen to have been doing so, globally.

If Israel wanted to target families indiscriminately I don’t think they would have given any warnings to move before engaging in combat. But civilians have died in the thousands and people will take that for what they’ll take it as.