Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Next Day Err

israel is :censored2:ing garbage

View attachment 449431
I don’t think painting an entire country as “garbage” is ever a great thing. Governments can be bad, really bad. Governments can be an intractably bad situation and do the best they can given the circumstances. But I hate to write off entire countries filled with people that just mostly want peace and harmony and gainful work and happy families.

newolddude

I don’t think painting an entire country as “garbage” is ever a great thing. Governments can be bad, really bad. Governments can be an intractably bad situation and do the best they can given the circumstances. But I hate to write off entire countries filled with people that just mostly want peace and harmony and gainful work and happy families.

I guess since Biden supports Israel the MAGA position will change.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm sure there are good Palestinians. Just like there was good Germans in WW2. Problem is they will need to die for the greater good and Hamas is the ones sacrificing them. I hope Israel makes them glow in the dark
IMG_4922.gif

PT Car Washer

I'm sure there are good Palestinians. Just like there was good Germans in WW2. Problem is they will need to die for the greater good and Hamas is the ones sacrificing them. I hope Israel makes them glow in the dark
No need to go to the extreme. Just put abortion chemicals in their water supply. Within a few decades the problem will just die out.