Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If any of you are interested…. I watched this show on Netflix. While the characters are fiction, it’s based on real-life events. It also gives you an idea of what life is like living in Israel and the Gaza Strip. I liked the show, but after watching it, it makes me really glad to live in the good old USA.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

If any of you are interested…. I watched this show on Netflix. While the characters are fiction, it’s based on real-life events. It also gives you an idea of what life is like living in Israel and the Gaza Strip. I liked the show, but after watching it, it makes me really glad to live in the good old USA.
The problem is the terrorists are here now thanks to the Democrats opening the border.

rickyb

older video of chomsky explaining israel is an occupying force (much like russia occupying ukraine) and USA alone blocking a political settlement for decades just like i believe it was blocking diplomacy in ukraine

in this interview he talks about events where US govt boycotted meetings and therefore the media outright refused to publish it

Last edited:

UnionStrong

That might be coming. Highly doubtful Israel is going to let Iran finish developing nuclear weapons. But the Israelis don't have "bunker buster" bombs. We do. And likely a Republican president will give them to Israel.
Won’t matter if the area is irradiated for the next 10000 years. Who’s working in that radiation? Lol

UnionStrong

The labs are way underground. And scattered all over. What they should do is flat out destroy Iran. Would save the world a lot of grief.
Then they will live underground for 10000 years. They’re not coming up anytime soon.
The problem with hitting Iran is Russia and China. This could bring on Armageddon.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
it doesn't take a genius to figure out missile defense systems can't handle volume of fire
Israel has long been the standard for state of the art intelligence, as well as maintaining an excellent defense. They were obviously given leaked information, and I wonder who could have given/sold Russia this highly sensitive information

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's like food stamps. People have them and are only supposed to buy food with them. Problem is they sell the stamps at a discount for cash and buy drugs.

Iran has done the same thing with arms dealers.
Anybody with half a brain can understand that giving Iran access to billions of dollars is not a good thing.
And any one with half a brain can actually delve into the matter and not just swallow bullet points from the Cult Leader

El Correcto

god is dead
Warms my heart to see Christian’s supporting genocide and quoting what their evil death god preached back in the day.
Not a fan of either side, hopefully they both grow out of their religious delusions and do something useful with their resources.

Israel has long been the standard for state of the art intelligence, as well as maintaining an excellent defense. They were obviously given leaked information, and I wonder who could have given/sold Russia this highly sensitive information
i wrote my thesis paper on the 6 day war, i have more books on Israel on my shelf than you do empty beer cans

their "intelligence" relies mostly on turncoat jews who live within the target country, the quality varies heavily by time/place; Hamas and Hezbollah have been lobbing rockets at Israel for years, you really, really over estimate how much thinking it takes to figure out a mass attack would work