Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

I read recently where we have been giving Israel roughly 4B a year for the last decade. I'm thinking Joe should call Bibi and let him know the money spigot is closed until he starts digging up dirt on donald.

After all, our republican friends have made it clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
yea its insane, israel has a better welfare state than america, and yet america is the one giving israel billions every year.

and what is israel doing with the money? they are just stealing land practicing jewish supremacy and starting wars. its not capitalism.

but america has turned israel into and US military base and it wants that to help it control the middle east.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea its insane, israel has a better welfare state than america, and yet america is the one giving israel billions every year.

and what is israel doing with the money? they are just stealing land practicing jewish supremacy and starting wars. its not capitalism.

but america has turned israel into and US military base and it wants that to help it control the middle east.
More lies

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I read recently where we have been giving Israel roughly 4B a year for the last decade. I'm thinking Joe should call Bibi and let him know the money spigot is closed until he starts digging up dirt on donald.

After all, our republican friends have made it clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Digging up dirt on donald? lol
The piles of dirt are everywhere. But, after the filtration is done, the pan is empty.
You got him now! lol

vantexan

That is so untrue I don't know where to start.

rickyb

REPEAT AFTER ME

IF YOU ARE BORN IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP, SHUT UP AND ACCEPT YOUR FATE

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE POLITICALLY ACTIVE.

rickyb

today we protested and then we blocked the streets, blocked the bus loop, marched through the mall and protested in front on mcdonalds, zara (or something), and indigo. when we were in front of mcdonalds they shut the place down, stopped making food, had the front entranced caged, some of the employees were guarding the door with yellow cones.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This allowed Hamas to be upgraded from a terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, which opened the door to receive infusions of cash from abroad.
Israel also allowed suitcases holding millions in Qatari cash to enter Gaza through its crossings since 2018, in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip. Bye bye Bibi.
I agree with you that Israel's mistake was playing into the left wing policies of placating the Palestinian terrorists and their supporters, pretending they can ever be a peaceful country.

The Biden administration is pushing for more of those dumb policies. Israel needs to get biblical and wipe out these terrorists who call themselves Palestinians.

rickyb

I agree with you that Israel's mistake was playing into the left wing policies of placating the Palestinian terrorists and their supporters, pretending they can ever be a peaceful country.

The Biden administration is pushing for more of those dumb policies. Israel needs to get biblical and wipe out these terrorists who call themselves Palestinians.
you expect people in a concentration camp to not be terrorists?

rickyb

Watch the entire video.
1702820944424.jpeg

mall protest. this is just some of us there was a few hundred id say.