Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
what happened prior to that? theres a 75 year history

do you think those hamas guys who died on oct 7th ever left gaza before? what was the unemployment rate? how many times did israel conduct "operations" in gaza? what was the gaza hunger situation? how much land has been violently stolen? are arabs in israel treated equally to jews?
Read a history book.

UnionStrong

what happened prior to that? theres a 75 year history

do you think those hamas guys who died on oct 7th ever left gaza before? what was the unemployment rate? how many times did israel conduct "operations" in gaza? what was the gaza hunger situation? how much land has been violently stolen? are arabs in israel treated equally to jews?
You poor misguided Canadian. You never cease to amaze with your lack of knowledge.

Box Ox

Defend and revenge are rights of humanity.
they are doing neither. israel is a state for nazis
Refresh my memory.. what happened on 10/7/23?

What comrade Ricky might mean is that he thinks of 10/7 similarly to how Ilhan Omar probably thinks of 9/11: “Some people did something.” With the implication being, in addition to a general downplaying of the attack, that the victims of the attack were not innocents and therefore are not eligible for a defensive military response. So any military response is not defensive.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What comrade Ricky might mean is that he thinks of 10/7 similarly to how Ilhan Omar probably thinks of 9/11: “Some people did something.” With the implication being, in addition to a general downplaying of the attack, that the victims of the attack were not innocents and therefore are not eligible for a defensive military response. So any military response is not defensive.
Those babies that were decapitated deserved it. And those women who were raped..you better believe it. That's what they get for not being a Muslim maroon.
"From the river to the sea, in the name of Allah, let it be!''

rickyb

i dont know what hte context of 9/11 is besides that american imperialism was allied with bin laden when they were fighting the russians. i know the american govt wants the ukrainian war to last a long time, ukrainians be damned, so if that was true for bin laden fighting hte russians and bin laden knew that, you could see how he could be upset.

in the case of oct 7th, under intl law the hamas guys have a right to strike certain targets in israel because gaza is under israeli occupation. they do not have a right to strike civilians.

vantexan

i dont know what hte context of 9/11 is besides that american imperialism was allied with bin laden when they were fighting the russians. i know the american govt wants the ukrainian war to last a long time, ukrainians be damned, so if that was true for bin laden fighting hte russians and bin laden knew that, you could see how he could be upset.

in the case of oct 7th, under intl law the hamas guys have a right to strike certain targets in israel because gaza is under israeli occupation. they do not have a right to strike civilians.
What targets did they strike on October 7th other than civilians? Did Gaza have Israeli troops inside its borders October 7th? If not then how was it occupied?

rickyb

What targets did they strike on October 7th other than civilians? Did Gaza have Israeli troops inside its borders October 7th? If not then how was it occupied?
1703256734577.png

rickyb

piers morgan who i dont trust says only 20% of hamas has been killed so if the goal is to eradicate hamas then how many civilians will be killed. 20,000 is an under reported death toll

UnionStrong

If the Jews don’t have any historical claim to the land, how do you explain that Jesus, who was born from Jewish parents over 2000 years ago in Bethlehem, which was in Judea.