Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

jesus wasnt white

one of the things i heard about that argument was its 2000 years ago...
You're attacking Jews today because they are whites winning against people of color. Yet now you're saying Jesus, a Jew, wasn't white. The Arabs, the Palestinians you adore, are only darker because of thousands of years of them bringing up black slaves from Africa and intermingling.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're attacking Jews today because they are whites winning against people of color. Yet now you're saying Jesus, a Jew, wasn't white. The Arabs, the Palestinians you adore, are only darker because of thousands of years of them bringing up black slaves from Africa and intermingling.
His logic and lies are so flawed and twisted, he can’t keep the narrative straight.

rickyb

thats not why i criticize israel, jesus is monitoring your lies

1703281707165.png

Thebrownblob

thats not why i criticize israel, jesus is monitoring your lies

View attachment 459915
L O L I read that article and it’s freaking hilarious because they have absolutely no idea who Jesus is , what he did, why he did it, who killed him, and why he allowed it to happen.

This truly explains why your head is so completely screwed up, merry Christmas @rickyb

Thebrownblob

L O L I read that article and it’s freaking hilarious because they have absolutely no idea who Jesus is , what he did, why he did it, who killed him, and why he allowed it to happen.

This truly explains why your head is so completely screwed up, merry Christmas @rickyb
Here’s the funniest part of the whole article that tries to tell us what to think about Jesus

“Christmas is not about the virgin birth. It is not about angels. It is not even about a historical Jesus. There is no evidence that Jesus existed.”

😂😂😂😂

rickyb

well i mean hedges graduated harvard divinity school so maybe that counts for something although to be fair richard wolff is quite critical of the (economics) education he recieved at harvard, princeton and yale

rickyb

Here’s the funniest part of the whole article that tries to tell us what to think about Jesus

“Christmas is not about the virgin birth. It is not about angels. It is not even about a historical Jesus. There is no evidence that Jesus existed.”

😂😂😂😂
1703294774186.png

first result on google for what its worth