Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
yes theyve only killed over 20,000 palestinians and only got 20% of hamas and now canada, uk, and australia have broken with israel and called for a ceasefire
They don’t care about Canada, UK or Oz.
Their purpose is survival.
80% and 80,000 more and they will be more secure.

rickyb

Rickyb, here's tomorrows headline from the Hamas Times, family of 12 in Red Cross Van killed by Israel bombing.
cheering israel taking out a hamas leader is like cheering russia for taking out a ukrainian military leader

israel occupies gaza, russia occupies ukraine

they occupy it for different reasons. israel wants to expand its borders. russia was pissed off about nato expansion.

vantexan

cheering israel taking out a hamas leader is like cheering russia for taking out a ukrainian military leader

israel occupies gaza, russia occupies ukraine

they occupy it for different reasons. israel wants to expand its borders. russia was pissed off about nato expansion.
Putin wants to incorporate Ukraine back into Russia. NATO expansion is just an excuse. Kyiv is the ancestral capital of the Rus, today's Russians.

rickyb

Putin wants to incorporate Ukraine back into Russia. NATO expansion is just an excuse. Kyiv is the ancestral capital of the Rus, today's Russians.
it was unlikely putin wouldve invaded ukraine were it not for the west going back on its verbal agreement not to expand nato

i believe urkraine will lose some land to russia when the fighting ends up in diplomacy

vantexan

it was unlikely putin wouldve invaded ukraine were it not for the west going back on its verbal agreement not to expand nato

i believe urkraine will lose some land to russia when the fighting ends up in diplomacy
It was very likely because Putin wanted it done before he died. All it took was weak leadership of the U.S. He broached the subject with Trump and was told no. It's common knowledge that Putin would love to reconstitute the U.S.S.R. but outside of Ukraine he's only carved off two areas of Georgia that have a Russian majority.

rickyb

It was very likely because Putin wanted it done before he died. All it took was weak leadership of the U.S. He broached the subject with Trump and was told no. It's common knowledge that Putin would love to reconstitute the U.S.S.R. but outside of Ukraine he's only carved off two areas of Georgia that have a Russian majority.
regardless russia occupies ukraine just like israel occupies palestine. that was the original post.

vantexan

i educated myself again just like i educated myself again on israels monkey business. its mostly natos fault.
No, it's Putin's fault. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Putin would only have a case for doing so if NATO planned to put nuclear missiles in Ukraine like the Soviet Union planned with Cuba.