Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If I was Jewish, with what Palestine did and what they are forever threatening to do, I would not stop, my country would not stop, until every one of those inbred bastards were dead. I would prefer to torture each as long as possible, but a quick shot in the testicles would suffice while I cut out a tongue and pry one eye out and leave one so he could watch me kill the next forker.
1706473828104.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If I was Jewish, with what Palestine did and what they are forever threatening to do, I would not stop, my country would not stop, until every one of those inbred bastards were dead. I would prefer to torture each as long as possible, but a quick shot in the testicles would suffice while I cut out a tongue and pry one eye out and leave one so he could watch me kill the next forker.
View attachment 466749
Amen

Next Day Err

When Iran :censored2:s with us under Trump he takes out their generals.
We don’t know which group has done this to us this time. Reports so far that I’ve seen say this has probably come from Iran-backed group in Syria this time.

I think our retaliation will be severe, more than just a few buildings. We will see.

Box Ox

Look at his tuff words today.

What a plussy
We don’t know which group has done this to us this time. Reports so far that I’ve seen say this has probably come from Iran-backed group in Syria this time.

We’ll call ahead and take out a few empty buildings when it’s time.

Won’t be hearing anything like this from Joe Biden:

January 3, 2020

“Last night, at my direction, the United States military successfully executed a flawless precision strike that killed the number-one terrorist anywhere in the world, Qasem Soleimani.

Soleimani was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him.

Under my leadership, America’s policy is unambiguous: To terrorists who harm or intend to harm any American, we will find you; we will eliminate you. We will always protect our diplomats, service members, all Americans, and our allies.”

Next Day Err

We’ll call ahead and take out a few empty buildings when it’s time.

Won’t be hearing anything like this from Joe Biden:

January 3, 2020

“Last night, at my direction, the United States military successfully executed a flawless precision strike that killed the number-one terrorist anywhere in the world, Qasem Soleimani.

Soleimani was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him.

Under my leadership, America’s policy is unambiguous: To terrorists who harm or intend to harm any American, we will find you; we will eliminate you. We will always protect our diplomats, service members, all Americans, and our allies.”
Great, and I’m sure the same kind of military leadership is informing Biden of his options. I trust he will make the right call.

Box Ox

Great, and I’m sure the same kind of military leadership is informing Biden of his options. I trust he will make the right call.

Nah. He’s mentally no longer with us and he’s likely got leftist advisors whispering into his ear that we can’t be too mean to the brown people who hate the Juden and America just like the leftists do.

Next Day Err

Nah. He’s mentally no longer with us and he’s likely got leftist advisors whispering into his ear that we can’t be too mean to the brown people who hate the Juden and America just like the leftists do.
Leftists in military leadership? Really? Who are they?

Next Day Err

We're not thrilled with the top brass bringing the gay stuff into the open.
The “gay stuff”. Clutch your precious pearls!

The Roman military was probably openly boning each other and yet they controlled every city in the western world lol. You guys are kind of insecure about sex.