Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

We’ll call ahead and take out a few empty buildings when it’s time.

Won’t be hearing anything like this from Joe Biden:

January 3, 2020

“Last night, at my direction, the United States military successfully executed a flawless precision strike that killed the number-one terrorist anywhere in the world, Qasem Soleimani.

Soleimani was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him.

Under my leadership, America’s policy is unambiguous: To terrorists who harm or intend to harm any American, we will find you; we will eliminate you. We will always protect our diplomats, service members, all Americans, and our allies.”
Great, and I’m sure the same kind of military leadership is informing Biden of his options. I trust he will make the right call.
Nah. He’s mentally no longer with us and he’s likely got leftist advisors whispering into his ear that we can’t be too mean to the brown people who hate the Juden and America just like the leftists do.
Leftists in military leadership? Really? Who are they?

Military leadership advises the President of his options. They don’t just do what they’d personally prefer. Hope this helps.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Who are they? Can you name them without looking them up?

Why do some of you seem to hate our military so much???

I bet world militaries are scared to face these men/women/it.

IMG_1532.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
True or false: Trump promised to get the United States out of Afghanistan in his first term?
I'm not going to play a stupid game with you....

YES, Trump said that during his first term. I don't care what you have read in Vanity Fair, he never said every single US service member would be out of that shgithole during his first term.

You have never been in the military, so what do you actually know about any of this?

Box Ox

Leftists in military leadership? Really? Who are they?
Military leadership advises the President of his options. They don’t just do what they’d personally prefer. Hope this helps.
Uh, that’s what I said.

No it’s not. You asked about leftists in military leadership as if to imply that it doesn’t matter that the Biden White House is full of leftist policy advisors because the military leadership itself isn’t leftist. That leadership doesn’t make the calls. Biden does. And his calls will be to go as easy as possible on the brown people who also hate America.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That God awful, unnecessary disaster is what made me decide I’d had enough of Biden. I’ve had that one saved in my Twitter bookmarks.
I’m not a Trump fan either, believe me, but can’t vote for the insanity of the left. I’ll choose the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately. This is what we’ve become, pathetic.

Next Day Err

No it’s not. You asked about leftists in military leadership as if to imply that it doesn’t matter that the Biden White House is full of leftist policy advisors because the military leadership itself isn’t leftist. That leadership doesn’t make the calls. Biden does. And his calls will be to go as easy as possible on the brown people who also hate America.
I said military leadership informs the president of his options.

You can’t name the “leftist” military brass that you imagine we have.

Box Ox

I’m not a Trump fan either, believe me, but can’t vote for the insanity of the left. I’ll choose the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately. This is what we’ve become, pathetic.

Think a lot of reasonable people are at a fork in the road where they’re considering what vote they’d regret more in November even if Trump might try to crown himself King of America.

I said military leadership informs the president of his options.

You can’t name the “leftist” military brass that you imagine we have.

I haven’t in one post said that we have leftist military leadership. Not a single one. Try reading what a did say again.

Although I believe General Mark Milley did start talking about white rage during congressional testimony in 2021.

Ah, here it is:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Think a lot of reasonable people are at a fork in the road where they’re considering what vote they’d regret more in November even if Trump might try to crown himself King of America.

I haven’t in one post said that we have leftist military leadership. Not a single one. Try reading what a did say again.

Although I believe General Mark Milley did start talking about white rage during congressional testimony in 2021.

Ah, here it is:

Trump is a blowhard. The military would never permit a dictator….i hope. Watch “Seven Days in May”. I think you’d like it.