Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

Think a lot of reasonable people are at a fork in the road where they’re considering what vote they’d regret more in November even if Trump might try to crown himself King of America.
Trump is a blowhard. The military would never permit a dictator….i hope. Watch “Seven Days in May”. I think you’d like it.

I’ll check it out. But Ben Shapiro and other conservative media personalities telling me not to worry because the people around Trump would surely talk him down again during a second term isn’t super comforting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ll check it out. But Ben Shapiro and other conservative media personalities telling me not to worry because the people around Trump would surely talk him down again during a second term isn’t super comforting.
I’m almost 67, I get where Trump is coming from. He isn’t about to violate the constitution anymore than I would. We both hold it sacred.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You want to be so strong that we lose half an invasion force in 2 years? Lol
Even with hundreds of billions in funding and equipment backing from the entirety of NATO, Ukraine still can't push them out. Ukraine's entire male population has been decimated but the warmongering West wants to just keeps on poking with their big war stick because they can't take the L.

vantexan

Trump negotiated with untrustworthy terrorists.
Not one American died after they agreed to not attack Americans in the timeframe agreed upon for withdrawal. Biden threw it out and we all saw how that turned out. Instead of trying to cover for Biden why don't you just admit he effed it up? Everyone knows how it went down after Biden became president but it seems you guys feel if you deny everything enough somehow we'll start believing you.

vantexan

Even with hundreds of billions in funding and equipment backing from the entirety of NATO, Ukraine still can't push them out. Ukraine's entire male population has been decimated but the warmongering West wants to just keeps on poking with their big war stick because they can't take the L.
Come on now Ukraine's entire male population hasn't been decimated. Ukraine has regained over half the territory the Russians initially took.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Among other things