Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Thebrownblob

Come on now Ukraine's entire male population hasn't been decimated. Ukraine has regained over half the territory the Russians initially took.
I’m pretty sure the term decimated is very accurate because it means one out of every 10 have been killed, that seems pretty reasonable to me, especially with the sort of population declined they’ve had.

Thebrownblob

nancy pelosi is pro capitalism too and holds a lot of hte power in teh democrat party
Isn’t it funny that she can make a conspiracy theory with no evidence and then demand the FBI investigate them? I wonder what other conspiracy theories she demanded the FBI investigate?

rickyb

Isn’t it funny that she can make a conspiracy theory with no evidence and then demand the FBI investigate them? I wonder what other conspiracy theories she demanded the FBI investigate?
it was interesting how the liberals became pro red scare just before trump got elected.

and no that doesnt include chomsky or me or cornel west because were not liberals, were left of that.

vantexan

I’m pretty sure the term decimated is very accurate because it means one out of every 10 have been killed, that seems pretty reasonable to me, especially with the sort of population declined they’ve had.
Ok, with a 38 million population roughly half are male. All males between 16 and 64 have been required to fight. Hard to say how many that is but let's say it's 12 million. You're saying with that figure 1.2 million men have been killed. Hasn't happened. And certainly not 1/10th of all males. Best estimates I've seen are a half million Russians have been killed and a little less than half of that on the Ukrainian side have been killed.

Thebrownblob

Ok, with a 38 million population roughly half are male. All males between 16 and 64 have been required to fight. Hard to say how many that is but let's say it's 12 million. You're saying with that figure 1.2 million men have been killed. Hasn't happened. And certainly not 1/10th of all males. Best estimates I've seen are a half million Russians have been killed and a little less than half of that on the Ukrainian side have been killed.
Russia doesn’t care how many men get killed that is always their strategy. Ukraine has been reduced to rubble in a war they’re not going to win, and never we’re going to win. they’re being used to weaken Russia for whatever’s coming next, as Europe prepares for war. Ukraine was just a pawn. They were promised entrance into NATO that they will never get.

vantexan

Russia doesn’t care how many men get killed that is always their strategy. Ukraine has been reduced to rubble in a war they’re not going to win, and never we’re going to win. they’re being used to weaken Russia for whatever’s coming next, as Europe prepares for war. Ukraine was just a pawn.

Ukraine has regained 54% of the land Russia initially took. Russia now controls 18% of Ukraine.

Russia is begging for munitions from North Korea. They have about a 9th of the population of NATO countries and nowhere near the industry. They aren't a threat to Europe. But making out like they are gets more money earmarked for our defense industry.

Box Ox

The crooked Biden administration funneled close to $1,000,000,000 to Palestinian Terror Organizations through back door channels which directly or indirectly were used to arm Hamas in preparation for the Israeli massacre.

They admitted:
"The State Department announced in February that it had “provided over $890 million for Palestinians” since April 2021, with more than $730 million going to UNRWA."

Intelligence Reveals Details of U.N. Agency Staff’s Links to Oct. 7 Attack - WSJ

January 29, 2024

"At least 12 employees of the U.N.’s Palestinian refugee agency had connections to Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel and around 10% of all of its Gaza staff have ties to Islamist militant groups, according to intelligence reports reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Six United Nations Relief and Works Agency workers were part of the wave of Palestinian militants who killed 1,200 people in the deadliest assault on Jews since the Holocaust, according to the intelligence dossier. Two helped kidnap Israelis. Two others were tracked to sites where scores of Israeli civilians were shot and killed. Others coordinated logistics for the assault, including procuring weapons.

Of the 12 Unrwa employees with links to the attacks, seven were primary or secondary school teachers, including two math teachers, two Arabic language teachers and one primary school teacher.

The information in the intelligence reports—based on what an official described as very sensitive signals intelligence as well as cellphone tracking data, interrogations of captured Hamas fighters and documents recovered from dead militants, among other things—were part of a briefing given by Israel to U.S. officials that led Washington and others to suspend aid to Unrwa.

Intelligence estimates shared with the U.S. conclude that around 1,200 of Unrwa’s roughly 12,000 employees in Gaza have links to Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and about half have close relatives who belong to the Islamist militant groups. Both groups have been designated as terrorist organizations by the U.S. and others. Hamas has run Gaza since a 2007 coup.

“Unrwa’s problem is not just ‘a few bad apples’ involved in the October 7 massacre,” said a senior Israeli government official. “The institution as a whole is a haven for Hamas’ radical ideology.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706562589874.png