Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a strike or two with a “ship at sea” scenario. What we won’t see is a strike against Iranian soil. My guess.

It’ll no doubt let our enemies in that region know that they’d be fools to carry out more strikes against our troops.

Next Day Err

It’ll no doubt let our enemies in that region know that they’d be fools to carry out more strikes against our troops.
The pressure will be ratcheted up. These groups have made strikes 160 times since October 7 on various targets. Then this slaughter of our troops…

vantexan

The pressure will be ratcheted up. These groups have made strikes 160 times since October 7 on various targets. Then this slaughter of our troops…
You do realize that if Trump were president we would've retaliated decisively long ago. That's if they would even risk attacking us with Trump as president.

Box Ox

Yes, this time is different. This time Biden will be totally willing to further upset his America-hating Hamas fanboy and fangirl voter base with strikes that will kill enemy brown people.

Next Day Err

Yes, this time is different. This time Biden will be totally willing to further upset his America-hating Hamas fanboy and fangirl voter base with strikes that will kill enemy brown people.
I’m not even saying we will kill anyone. But I at least expect a lot of destruction against weapons capability, logistics and/or oil and fuel sites.

Box Ox

I’m not even saying we will kill anyone. But I at least expect a lot of destruction against weapons capability, logistics and/or oil and fuel sites.

I’m sure Iran and its proxies will be terrified. Dark Brandon is totally coming.

IMG_3177.jpeg

Box Ox

View attachment 467087

No left wingers or communists who killed a lot more people on that list. Interesting.

Oh, it actually makes a lot of sense.

"The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.

The Matrix first hit screens in 1999, when Lilly says "the corporate world wasn't ready" for an allegory - a story that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning - about transgender people."

Box Ox

It's no doubt time to hit an empty warehouse that's even bigger than the empty warehouses we hit before!
We will see. Something tells me within some reasonable timeframe we will see the retaliation.
Gotta give ‘em time to evacuate the warehouse.

Wow, even the empty warehouse might be spared. Hezbollah has promised they’ll be good now so maybe we don’t have to be mean to the brown people who are just mad about Gaza and evil colonialist imperialist America after all.

An Iran-backed Iraqi militia suspected of a drone strike in Jordan that killed three US soldiers says it has suspended operations against US forces.

“The US defence department said: "Actions speak louder than words."

US President Joe Biden meanwhile said he had decided how to respond to the attack but did not elaborate.”

Brown Down

Wow, even the empty warehouse might be spared. Hezbollah has promised they’ll be good now so maybe we don’t have to be mean to the brown people who are just mad about Gaza and evil colonialist imperialist America after all.

US President Joe Biden meanwhile said he had decided how to respond to the attack but did not elaborate.”
So three servicemen lose their lives and all we do is talk. How weak willed is our freaking government.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

An Iran-backed Iraqi militia suspected of a drone strike in Jordan that killed three US soldiers says it has suspended operations against US forces.

One appropriate phrase is "Trojan Horse".
Another is
FJB