sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"Hold my beer and watch this :censored2:."

1706931056270.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The operation is ongoing.
"The Operation"....LOL
Does "The Operation" include where Bumbling Biden swapped 5 Iranians with Iranian Passports for 5 Iranians with Iranian Passports back about 4 months ago?
Oh, and that $4,000,000,000 Bumbling Biden sent on a US registered airplane to Qatar as a gift to the Iranians so they would talk to Blinken about not building nukes that they intend to use on Israel? Remember the $4,000,000,000 you were told "belonged" to Iran and S. Korea was holding.

That Operation???

Gotta Go

Millions of dollars of bombs destroying targets worth tens of dollars....and all terrorists survived to kill another day.
Either this is not going to end well or, He thinks Texas is in the Middle East.
Also, President Biden timed the attacks to coincide with a period when global financial and oil markets are closed, ensuring they remain unaffected until Monday morning.

Iran officials signaling tonight they got forewarning from Baghdad prior to strikes -- and senior operatives were moved to Iraq-Iran border.

Next Day Err

"The Operation"....LOL
Does "The Operation" include where Bumbling Biden swapped 5 Iranians with Iranian Passports for 5 Iranians with Iranian Passports back about 4 months ago?
Oh, and that $4,000,000,000 Bumbling Biden sent on a US registered airplane to Qatar as a gift to the Iranians so they would talk to Blinken about not building nukes that they intend to use on Israel? Remember the $4,000,000,000 you were told "belonged" to Iran and S. Korea was holding.

That Operation???
You're going to have to supply me with some links to these claims for me to respond.

Next Day Err

Millions of dollars of bombs destroying targets worth tens of dollars....and all terrorists survived to kill another day.
So we responded too weakly? What would you have the military do?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Bumbling Biden's pathetic "response" was intended to be soft so we don't make Iran mad at us and expand the terrorism in the ME. Sort of like letting the bully punch you in the face and you are too afraid to do anything about it. Typical liberal behavior.
Then ask stupid questions and play ignorant...

Gotta Go

“Why the switch”

He sings whatever the Liberal Media puts in his songbook.

A better question to ask Err, Dude, or PT would be what breed of Sheep they are?