Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Alright, you don’t like the current administration or military leadership. I hear you. What do we do differently from this moment forward to further our national interests?
Get the current administration to kidnap Trump, put him in the Oval Office secretly and discreetly, give him a phone and a month with world leaders and allow him to be command our military during this time.
All our national interest restored.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The critique I don’t see from him is what happens to world peace and prosperity in the absence of American/Western order.
It's amazing how close you are to understanding why Biden's foreign policy is a complete failure.
Ok, I’m all ears. How is Biden’s foreign policy hurting our national interests?
His weakness is equivalent to what you call "absence of American order". We see the results of his weakness in Ukraine and the Middle East.

Next Day Err

His weakness is equivalent to what you call "absence of American order". We see the results of his weakness in Ukraine and the Middle East.
So you want him to be stronger on these fronts? More support for Ukraine? More attacks against Iran or its proxies?

Don’t you constantly hand-wring about “Democrat forever wars”?

Which is it? What do you want?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you want him to be stronger on these fronts? More support for Ukraine? More attacks against Iran or its proxies?

Don’t you constantly hand-wring about “Democrat forever wars”?

Which is it? What do you want?
Biden's weakness opened the door for Russian aggression and emboldened Iran to destabilize the Middle East.

I agree with @Lineandinitial, it's hard to believe they did these things because they're stupid.

They are in fact the forever war party.

rickyb

im going to protest the land stealing violent israelis again today

1706983247983.png

rickyb

I’ve listened to a few Chomsky books. I see where he’s coming from about American imperialism. The critique I don’t see from him is what happens to world peace and prosperity in the absence of American/Western order. What happens when China just steps into the space we vacated? Seriously. I never hear him address this.
thats cool youve read chomsky

i would imagine one of the solutions would be for citizens to protest empire and occupation the way we protest israeli occupation.

1706983379479.png