Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Only parts is still a violation. If international law matters it shouldn’t be ok since only partly occurred. But then again good luck when a country is hit and then decides to come after you. Hamas made its bed, now better be ready to take it.
i dont think hamas made its bed, i think israel is engaging in illegal expansionism and they lost security because of it

if israel wants more land, they should pay palestine for it. not violently steal it

tourists24

i dont think hamas made its bed, i think israel is engaging in illegal expansionism and they lost security because of it

if israel wants more land, they should pay palestine for it. not violently steal it
When they attacked on October 7 they made their bed. Now they better be ready to defend.

tourists24

yea a genocide which america has lent considerable support towards

ill remind you the guys i listened to called this a genocide way before 40,000 people were killed.
Maybe the people you listen to aren’t very objective. The one that dismisses violations of your international law. What is the punishment for killing Jewish civilians?

Box Ox

Maybe the people you listen to aren’t very objective. The one that dismisses violations of your international law. What is the punishment for killing Jewish civilians?

He doesn't believe in Israeli civilians. He believes it's all Palestine and anything is justified.