Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

And yet it’s still Israel.
no and thats why theres violence out there

its satanic. its not capitalist.

1707019896454.png

tourists24

i dont side with hamas. i side with truth - its the christian way.

stealing land is not a free market.
Your truth doesn’t make it true. You’re using the UN to make it your truth. Your truth is supporting Hamas in this case. It will only keep the war going

rickyb

Your truth doesn’t make it true. You’re using the UN to make it your truth. Your truth is supporting Hamas in this case
a free market would be israel paying for land or israelis paying for land and palestinians agreeing.

jesus would be disappointed by this violent theft.

tourists24

a free market would be israel paying for land or israelis paying for land and palestinians agreeing.

jesus would be disappointed by this violent theft.
This assumes that your truth is the truth. Many disagree with your truth so the war will continue.

rickyb

You’ve said this before and still doesn’t make it more true. The UN isn’t the arbitrator of truth. You’re also the one inserting Jesus into this. What red letters does Jesus justify violence to solve these problems
i believe the ICJ and the UN are arbitrators of truth. but i can check it out more

yes common sense would say jesus is against violent stealing of land, and killing 40,000 people and lying about it saying you are after hamas.

Thebrownblob

Comrade Ricky says “but not civilians” to make his position sound reasonable. But he doesn’t think there are any Israeli civilians. So he disagrees that civilians were attacked.
Occasionally, he tries to add the comment that well they were “having fun too close to the border” so I guess they deserved to slaughtered.

rickyb

Comrade Ricky says “but not civilians” to make his position sound reasonable. But he doesn’t think there are any Israeli civilians. So he disagrees that civilians were attacked.
the position IS reasonable under intl law. why do you think people under occupation have no right to fight back?