Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Wonder how many Hamas members were there?
haha yessssss

there doesnt actually have to be hamas there, israel just has to say theres hamas there to justify terrorizing i mean preventing terrorism

war is peace

1707522824017.jpeg

Box Ox

there doesnt actually have to be hamas there, israel just has to say theres hamas there to justify terrorizing i mean preventing terrorism

You don't believe Hamas has committed any terrorism because you don't believe there are any civilians in Israel. So your viewpoint on this is understandable.

rickyb

You don't believe Hamas has committed any terrorism because you don't believe there are any civilians in Israel. So your viewpoint on this is understandable.
thats absurd why do you keep saying htat LOL

logically why would anyone believe that haha

of course hamas committed terrorism. what do you think israel has been doing for a few months now LOL. strange thought process

Box Ox

thats absurd why do you keep saying htat LOL

logically why would anyone believe that haha

of course hamas committed terrorism. what do you think israel has been doing for a few months now LOL. strange thought process

Israel’s total population is around 9.5 million. Of that number, 169,500 are active duty military personnel and 465,000 are reserve military personnel.

How many civilians are there in Israel?

rickyb

Israel’s total population is around 9.5 million. Of that number, 169,500 are active duty military personnel and 465,000 are reserve military personnel.

How many civilians are there in Israel?
a lot of civilians in israel

is that better LOL

why do i have to explain that. its an absurd thing to logically think that anyone would think theres no civilians in any country.

Box Ox

a lot of civilians in israel

is that better LOL

why do i have to explain that. its an absurd thing to logically think that anyone would think theres no civilians in any country.

It is absurd to think that.

Are there at least 8 million civilians in Israel in your opinion?

rickyb

That there are no civilians in a country.

On October 7, Hamas killed a total of at least 1,139 Israelis. 373 of which were Israeli military/security forces.

How many civilians would you say Hamas killed in that attack?
of course israel has a lot of civilians and htey should not be killed.

lets set up a war crimes tribunal!

let the chips fall where they may....everyone is equally opportunity for punishment including israeli PM and senior political officials.

Box Ox

You’re not saying anything new here. You leftists don’t want a 2 state solution. You want all of the Jews gone. And you have no problem with what happened on October 7. We get it.
occupiers dont have self defense rights, they only have the right to leave
On October 7, Hamas killed a total of at least 1,139 Israelis. 373 of which were Israeli military/security forces.

How many civilians would you say Hamas killed in that attack?
based on your number 700 roughly

Excellent. You've come a long way since November, comrade Ricky.

Box Ox

He’s confused, to many masters

I'm still happy about his progress. This was his take just a few months ago.:

So you're saying Israel has no civilians and it's therefore fine for Hamas to kill them all under international law.
if you are stealing land you are a colonizer and you deserve violent resistance
occupiers (israel) dont have a right to defend themselves

And now he's acknowledging that non-military Israelis are civilians and not legitimate Hamas targets.

rickyb

Excellent. You've come a long way since November, comrade Ricky.
you dont understand. occupiers dont have self defense rights means israel doesnt have a right to blow up gaza and kill 40,000 civilians like theyve done since oct 7. non civilians are fair game in israeli.

rickyb

I'm still happy about his progress. This was his take just a few months ago.:

And now he's acknowledging that non-military Israelis are civilians and not legitimate Hamas targets.
hamas has a right to kill non civilians in israel because israel occupies palestine like gaza.

those idiot military guys in israel are fair game.