Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

So your view hasn't actually changed.
if someone invades your home in certain states, im pretty sure its legal for you to shoot them
that might work in palestine too under intl law. but you should ask norman finkelstein. he will answer and he is much smarter than I

israel the govt is occupying another country. so its non civilians can be violently attacked under international law. those israeli military guys are dumb enough to defend an occupation well theyre asking for it.

Box Ox

if someone invades your home in certain states, im pretty sure its legal for you to shoot them
that might work in palestine too under intl law. but you should ask norman finkelstein. he will answer and he is much smarter than I

israel the govt is occupying another country. so its non civilians can be violently attacked under international law.

Around 8,865,500 of 9,5000,000 Israelis are not military. What percentage of them would you say are not occupiers?

rickyb

Around 8,865,500 of 9,5000,000 Israelis are not military. What percentage of them would you say are not occupiers?
no idea. some of them re stealing land in west bank. did hamas target areas where israelis stole land on oct 7? i dont know. hamas definitely killed some civilians. israel has killed a lot more.

ask norman finkelstein.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

israel the govt is occupying another country. so its non civilians can be violently attacked under international law. those israeli military guys are dumb enough to defend an occupation well theyre asking for it.
You couldn’t defend yourself against a wet noodle. Ask Stinkelstein.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Box Ox

Gas them out.

sounds like another conspiracy theory like your UN conspiracy theories
israel has bombed un locations in gaza
The un hates the israeli govt?
i believe the ICJ and the UN are arbitrators of truth.
My loyalty is to truth and justice