Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

what was anti semetic?

I dunno. But if hardcore leftist Justin Trudeau is calling something antisemitic it was probably pretty bad.

its okay to protest at hospitals, but dont interfere with care.
blocking traffic does not make you a terrorist lol

ive blocked traffic its thrilling

So you think it's thrilling to block traffic and any ambulances in it but you'd never interfere with care at a hospital?

rickyb

I dunno. But if hardcore leftist Justin Trudeau is calling something antisemitic it was probably pretty bad.

So you think it's thrilling to block traffic and any ambulances in it but you'd never interfere with care at a hospital?
trudeau is so leftist canada still has 2 -3 weeks paid vacation, expensive college, supports israeli genocide, and he did not change our first past the post election system which is not very democratic.

ambulances should find another route. yes traffic should be blocked. or we should build more hospitals!

the protest probably wasnt anti semetic, trudeau was just lying again following america's orders to support israel

Box Ox

what was anti semetic?

canada is pro israeli genocide im guessing

its okay to protest at hospitals, but dont interfere with care.
ive blocked traffic its thrilling
ambulances should find another route. yes traffic should be blocked. or we should build more hospitals!

Ambulances should just find another route because you find blocking traffic to be thrilling. Wow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
trudeau is so leftist canada still has 2 -3 weeks paid vacation, expensive college, supports israeli genocide, and he did not change our first past the post election system which is not very democratic.

the protest probably wasnt anti semetic, trudeau was just lying again following america's orders to support israel
Trudeau is an assclown. Canada is full of them.

rickyb

They're ambulances. People could die because you get a thrill out of blocking them. That's some sick behavior.
jesus is monitoring your lies

o wait you dont believe in jesus, you just lie

this system makes people very sick and wastes their life to profit a few

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

If protestors are blocking ambulances from getting to hospitals to try to prove political points, I'm in favor of the protestors being summarily shot.

I don't feel like that should be controversial.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You’re getting a little offensive with that Jesus stuff. I find it insulting, especially since you’re the liar.