Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

ive blocked traffic its thrilling
So you think it's thrilling to block traffic and any ambulances in it but you'd never interfere with care at a hospital?
ambulances should find another route. yes traffic should be blocked.
They're ambulances. People could die because you get a thrill out of blocking them. That's some sick behavior.
If protestors are blocking ambulances from getting to hospitals to try to prove political points, I'm in favor of the protestors being summarily shot.

I don't feel like that should be controversial.
when you block streets its implied nothing will go through.
Which is why it's sick that you get a thrill out of it.
thats a lie

Where's the lie?

Box Ox

quote me saying its thrilling blocking ambulances.
ive blocked traffic its thrilling
Ambulances should just find another route because you find blocking traffic to be thrilling. Wow.
they can and do!
They're ambulances. People could die because you get a thrill out of blocking them. That's some sick behavior.
when you block streets its implied nothing will go through.

rickyb

You dance around everything like usual.

Yes or no.

Should political protestors block an ambulance trying to get a dying person to a hospital?
no they dont intentionally do that

but its quite possible MLK has done that unintentionally along with myself.

there should probably be more hospitals. the nearest hospital to me is over 15 min car ride

ive already considered this point in the past and its never a reason i heard not to protest. but its an interesting idea.

i dont recall fire or emr going down a protest route, but if they did people would get out of hte way. problem solved.

rickyb

there should probably be more hospitals. the nearest hospital to me is over 15 min car ride

ive already considered this point in the past and its never a reason i heard not to protest. but its an interesting idea.

i dont recall fire or emr going down a protest route, but if they did people would get out of hte way. problem solved.
now if only israel would stop targetting emergency response vehicles...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Your crock of :censored2: is overflowing

rickyb

Imagine that.
Maybe the terrorists should stop hiding in emergency response vehicles.
israel is basically the opening scene of team america where they completely blow up all the famous landmarks in paris to catch a few terrorists, except worse because in team america the idea is that america is noble, but in the case of israel its just genocide.

if someone can find the clip where they say "weve stopped the terrorists" and it cuts to paris being all blown up peoples faces dropped, id appreciate that lol