Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The PLO chief, Abbas) must be a Biden voter.
He called on the “Hamas movement to complete a prisoner exchange quickly”….

Normal people see Hamas as a perpetual terrorist organization, not a movement;

The Israel’s are not “prisoners” like the terrorists that Israel has in their prisons, they’re innocent hostages;

Exchange to the PLO is 1 ISR to 6 PLO;

Quickly to the PLO is over the period of 3 months, to a normal person in RFN

Level Gaza and FJB

rickyb

True, don't believe Ricky at all.
you gotta admit its an interesting psychological phenomenon when you defend friendship over principle.

and by that i mean defending your ally not defending the principle of being anti terrorism. because thats really what i mostly see on here from a lot of bc members

Last edited:

vantexan

you gotta admit its an interesting psychological phenomenom when you defend friendship over principle.

and by that i mean defending your ally not defending the principle of being anti terrorism. because thats really what i mostly see on here from a lot of bc members
We are anti terrorist. Hamas is a terrorist organization committing heinous acts. Israel is clearing out Hamas as a result. All that's happening is squarely on Hamas for their October 7th attack. Save your breath. We already know what you think.

rickyb

We are anti terrorist. Hamas is a terrorist organization committing heinous acts. Israel is clearing out Hamas as a result. All that's happening is squarely on Hamas for their October 7th attack. Save your breath. We already know what you think.
when you compare dead civilians its easy to see whos the bigger terrorist

cornel west quotes a famous philosopher said its easier to be a soldier at war than be honest with yourself in the mirror

vantexan

when you compare dead civilians its easy to see whos the bigger terrorist

cornel west quotes a famous philosopher said its easier to be a soldier at war than be honest with yourself in the mirror
It's not a matter of the greater number. It's who caused it to happen. Take the U.S. dropping the nukes on Japan. All liberals ever focus on is the terrible destruction of using such weapons. They never talk about the tens of millions slaughtered by Japan.

If Hamas hadn't slaughtered all those people on October 7th then there wouldn't be a horrendous retaliation. If Israel wasn't determined to stop Hamas once and for all then Israel would suffer more brutal attacks. Hamas sowed, and now they're reaping what they sowed. You can talk about Israel being the occupier all you want, Israel is here to stay. Hamas can either learn to get along, or they can get people killed. Their choice.

Next Day Err

It's not a matter of the greater number. It's who caused it to happen. Take the U.S. dropping the nukes on Japan. All liberals ever focus on is the terrible destruction of using such weapons. They never talk about the tens of millions slaughtered by Japan.

If Hamas hadn't slaughtered all those people on October 7th then there wouldn't be a horrendous retaliation. If Israel wasn't determined to stop Hamas once and for all then Israel would suffer more brutal attacks. Hamas sowed, and now they're reaping what they sowed. You can talk about Israel being the occupier all you want, Israel is here to stay. Hamas can either learn to get along, or they can get people killed. Their choice.
Honestly agree.

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.

rickyb

Its definitely a matter of greater number. the bigger number = bigger terrorist

Israel has had previous operations of killing civilians

I like how you mention israeli occupation and who started it all in the same paragraph. it reminds me of you being a christian and defending capitalism at the same time.

vantexan

Its definitely a matter of greater number. the bigger number = bigger terrorist

Israel has had previous operations of killing civilians

I like how you mention israeli occupation and who started it all in the same paragraph. it reminds me of you being a christian and defending capitalism at the same time.
Show me where Israel planned and executed operations in Gaza or the West Bank that weren't to go after killers who killed Israeli civilians? And I've demonstrated how capitalism has fed, clothed, housed billions while making their lives easier. All you can do is point to so called academics who have never run a business and have only theory, no real world experience.

Last edited:

rickyb

Show me where Israel planned and executed operations in Gaza or the West Bank that weren't to go after killers who killed Israeli civilians? And I've demonstrated how capitalism has fed, clothed, housed billions while making their lives easier. All you can do is point to so called academics who have never run a business and have only theory, not real world experience.
you are torn with reconciling your beliefs.

right now israel is committing genocide. they have also periodically "mowed the lawn".

rickyb

In other words you make statements you can't back up. You have nothing but your antisemitic BS.
theyre called the israeli operations i believe

email norm finkelstein. israel according to you or me has just killed 27000 to 40000 civilians since oct alone. this is not serious, its pure genocide. do you expect the israeli govt to be honest about their genocidal intentions? mind you there is a collection of quotes on norman finkelsteins website from crazy israeli govt officials pro genocide statements.

vantexan

theyre called the israeli operations i believe

email norm finkelstein. israel according to you or me has just killed 27000 to 40000 civilians since oct alone. this is not serious, its pure genocide. do you expect the israeli govt to be honest about their genocidal intentions? mind you there is a collection of quotes on norman finkelsteins website from crazy israeli govt officials pro genocide statements.
If Israel intended genocide they'd have carpet bombed the entire Gaza Strip.