Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
israel is committing genocide in gaza and many "peaceful christians" on here are even supporting it LOL @Wally
Defending yourself like Israel is currently doing is much different than the terrorist group Hamas sneak attacking and killing innocents.

Hamas also hides behind woman and children like cowards. They don't care who gets hurt.

rickyb

Defending yourself like Israel is currently doing is much different than the terrorist group Hamas sneak attacking and killing innocents.

Hamas also hides behind woman and children like cowards. They don't care who gets hurt.
israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians than palestine over the decades

you have "christians" on here supporting hte killing of civilians. do something wally, christianity is not fool proof!!!

RangerMan06

israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians than palestine over the decades

you have "christians" on here supporting hte killing of civilians. do something wally, christianity is not fool proof!!!
I support the killing of terrorists and those that support them. Be careful who you align yourself with.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

When Iranian backed terrorists put their weapons down there is peace in the Middle East. If Israeli troops put their weapons down Israel will cease to exist. You’re blind if you don’t see that. These organizations charters call for Israel to be destroyed. Peace for them happens only when Israel is defeated. You’re trying to give some sort of justification for these people’s actions but it doesn’t exist. Saying that Israelis killed innocent people outside of being bystanders in a war is literally lying without proof. And even if my whole family is wiped out by their cruelty it does not make it ok to do the same to innocent people.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Do what? Hamas has declared war. Anything moving forward is totally due to their actions.

vantexan

id guess american liberals support israel and are clueless

theyre liberals afterall
Some are. Some support the Palestinians. I guess in their minds there's nothing they can do that's too horrible if it means the Palestinians get their way. The Jews have been there 75+ years now. They fled what was done to them by the Germans to a Jewish state that the British empire set up for them. Historically it was their land that the Romans drove them off of. The Arabs also moved into the area from another place and drove out the Christians living there, leading to the Crusades. It's a matter of different peoples claiming the land and one coming out on top. The Muslims have no problem conquering and dominating others but can't tolerate it being done to them. Look at Iraq. Two million Christians driven from their homes by the Muslims. Communities that were there long before Iraq was conquered by Muslims. Ethnically the same people but no tolerance for a different religion. Yet I don't hear the Left demanding the Iraqis return those homes and monasteries to the Christians. The Left chooses to side with whoever is against what they're against. If the Muslims hate Christians then the Left sweeps under the rug the mistreatment of women and of gays. Evangelical Christians are great friends to the Israelis so of course the Left supports the Palestinians. The Left hates Christianity with a passion and is determined to suppress it. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.