Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Some are. Some support the Palestinians. I guess in their minds there's nothing they can do that's too horrible if it means the Palestinians get their way. The Jews have been there 75+ years now. They fled what was done to them by the Germans to a Jewish state that the British empire set up for them. Historically it was their land that the Romans drove them off of. The Arabs also moved into the area from another place and drove out the Christians living there, leading to the Crusades. It's a matter of different peoples claiming the land and one coming out on top. The Muslims have no problem conquering and dominating others but can't tolerate it being done to them. Look at Iraq. Two million Christians driven from their homes by the Muslims. Communities that were there long before Iraq was conquered by Muslims. Ethnically the same people but no tolerance for a different religion. Yet I don't hear the Left demanding the Iraqis return those homes and monasteries to the Christians. The Left chooses to side with whoever is against what they're against. If the Muslims hate Christians then the Left sweeps under the rug the mistreatment of women and of gays. Evangelical Christians are great friends to the Israelis so of course the Left supports the Palestinians. The Left hates Christianity with a passion and is determined to suppress it. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
ive never heard the left hating christianity, but the left does call out the heretics which are every where in america

jews have no right to steal land, occupy, or have a end goal of a pure jewish state or a state where jews are treated better than arabs.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
i read this too on democracy now that it was made up

its kinda besides the point, they both kill civilians, israel killed hundreds of times more civilians than palestine over the decades
Do you have hard numbers from an entity that is not crazy biased or is this just more inflammatory lies to justify self righteous killing of innocent people at a rock concert! They can’t go home to their families because of an ideology that prescribes such things. Freeing Palestine is BS! Why would they call for worldwide a day of rage if freedom of a group of individuals from a country that GAVE them their land and supplies them with electricity was the goal?

Brown Circus

the whole video
30 minutes of the most bias and conspiracy theory filled bs maybe ever. Yom Kippur. That is why things are the way they are. You need to take an accredited history course on things because you have allowed yourself to be educated by the lies of bias YouTube videos.

Brown Circus

He’s a brainwashed twink
It hurts my heart that there are so many people who buy into this and that somehow mass murder and kidnapping of innocent people can be justified…..even if you believe that their government is oppressing you. It’s not. I’ll die 100 horrible deaths before my kids see me parachuting from the sky indiscriminately shooting innocent people. It’s EVIL!

Brown Circus

ive never heard the left hating christianity, but the left does call out the heretics which are every where in america

jews have no right to steal land, occupy, or have a end goal of a pure jewish state or a state where jews are treated better than arabs.

So then the Colorado bakers cake is just that good. Or no one else in the state can make a cake for a gay wedding.

vantexan

Then you've got your head in the sand.