Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Defending yourself like Israel is currently doing is much different than the terrorist group Hamas sneak attacking and killing innocents.

Hamas also hides behind woman and children like cowards. They don't care who gets hurt.
Blowing up apartments with civilians is not defending yourself. I'm all for self defense. But you can't claim as Israelis that hamas is beheaded children to start a war. Which was a lie. Then proceed to kill kids and families in mass and claim you are better.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Blowing up apartments with civilians is not defending yourself. I'm all for self defense. But you can't claim as Israelis that hamas is beheaded children to start a war. Which was a lie. Then proceed to kill kids and families in mass and claim you are better.
Standard MO of terrorist, hide woman and children where they will get killed instead of getting them out so you can claim foul.

RangerMan06

It was not a lie and yes you can.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re delusional

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Netanyahu and Biden both say they've seen proof of beheaded babies. Videos online of women and elderly being raped and kidnapped but these scumbags still support Hamas and say it's all lies.
You don't follow your own news.
IMAGE-2023-10-12-170510.jpg

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
It’s not a lie that children were beheaded and if those apartments are launching rockets at your nation then you are going to wind up with collateral damage but the numbers from the government that oversees the innocent people that were “ surprise attacked” are leaps and bounds more reliable than the one whose charter states that Israel will soon cease to exist and calls for days of rage around the world. It’s a wonder that they are not reporting millions lost.

newolddude

In Plainfield, IL, a 71 year old man is in custody for stabbing to death an 6-year-old Palestinian child named Wadea Al-Fayoume & nearly killing his mother.

The murderer stabbed 26 times & yelled "you Muslims must die!"

No charges filed yet.

RangerMan06

In Plainfield, IL, a 71 year old man is in custody for stabbing to death an 6-year-old Palestinian child named Wadea Al-Fayoume & nearly killing his mother.

No charges filed yet.

One less potential terrorist

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

No charges filed yet.

Did you not read your own news article. Charged with 1st Degree murder, 1st Degree attempted murder and several hate crimes. What is the purpose of your post. This guy was just as wrong as Hamas. No difference.