Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Don't see many Christian groups high jacking airplanes and knocking down buildings or attacking innocent concert goers and decapitating babies
Who knocked down buildings with planes?.
IMG_20210827_143013_632.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What hell are you even talking about LMFAO.
I believe this is what he is talking about. Remember this is the god that is the same yesterday, today and forever. Killing babies that never did anything to anyone. Amazing.

Exodus 4:23
So I said to you, ‘Let My son go that he may serve Me’; but you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn.”’

Exodus 11:5
and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the millstones; all the firstborn of the cattle as well

Exodus 12:12
For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord.

Numbers 33:4
For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe this is what he is talking about. Remember this is the god that is the same yesterday, today and forever. Killing babies that never did anything to anyone. Amazing.

Exodus 4:23
So I said to you, ‘Let My son go that he may serve Me’; but you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn.”’

Exodus 11:5
and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the millstones; all the firstborn of the cattle as well

Exodus 12:12

Numbers 33:4
I responded to a post claiming God killed hundreds of thousands of babies.

You respond to me with quotes lacking the word babies or hundreds of thousands.

SMH

Darmark7

I responded to a post claiming God killed hundreds of thousands of babies.

You respond to me with quotes lacking the word babies or hundreds of thousands.

SMH

Yeah I’m sure the firstborn at the time this happened didn’t include any babies and “all” the firstborn of Egypt couldn’t of been but a couple people... Right? Wow the hoops people will jump through to try to make the bible make sense and not contradict itself. I guess if you believe in the god of the Bible you better not say anything against him or his mercy that endures forever will stop enduring and you will be punished forever.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah I’m sure the firstborn at the time this happened didn’t include any babies and “all” the firstborn of Egypt couldn’t of been but a couple people... Right?
Oh gee well thanks for sharing with all of us your expertise in ancient Hebrew translations of the Torah and your research into ancient Egyptian population demographics.
Wow the hoops people will jump through to try to make the bible make sense and not contradict itself.
Says the guy who doesn't even understand that Christians aren't Jewish.
I guess if you believe in the god of the Bible you better not say anything against him or his mercy that endures forever will stop enduring and you will be punished forever.
I'm sorry if the idea of there being consequences for your choices is too heavy of a concept for you to deal with.

Darmark7

Oh gee well thanks for sharing with all of us your expertise in ancient Hebrew translations of the Torah and your research into ancient Egyptian population demographics.

Says the guy who doesn't even understand that Christians aren't Jewish.

I'm sorry if the idea of there being consequences for your choices is too heavy of a concept for you to deal with.

Enjoy your cult. Anything that you don’t like in the Bible just say we don’t understand the translation. Anything you like about the Bible stand on it and say it’s “the word of god”

It’s like trying to talk to the Biden cult. Anything bad he does excuses start flying and anything “they think” he is doing good they stand on that. There is no way to get through even using Biden’s on words just like using the Bible’s on words. It’s pointless because cults brainwash and it’s really hard to get out of their thinking.

Enjoy you morning and day! I’m off to enjoy mine. 👋🏼